Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would like to point out that my previous post in no way supports the views in any way of the “ Leora Haters “ but does support their right to air their views on an General Discussion thread , personally I don’t see what they hope to achieve by their remarks, they are certainly not influencing RLC or any body else with an ounce  of intelligence..Nevertheless they have the right.....

The people who I feel sorry for is those who may have a different opinion to many of the members on the way the dynamics of the apartment are possibly changing,  but are pilloried by a section of the community for having the temerity to oppose the “ Party Line “ of loving Leora no matter what.....Yet they do love Leora in their own way, but they may believe the Status Quo is changing which possibly is not agreeable to them...

We all must learn to be more tolerant toward people with different opinions.....

Opinions are one thing.  But what I object to is posting like this is Chaturbate or some similar site with requests and directions for Leora to follow.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would like to point out that my previous post in no way supports the views in any way of the “ Leora Haters “ but does support their right to air their views on an General Discussion thread , personally I don’t see what they hope to achieve by their remarks, they are certainly not influencing RLC or any body else with an ounce  of intelligence..Nevertheless they have the right.....

The people who I feel sorry for is those who may have a different opinion to many of the members on the way the dynamics of the apartment are possibly changing,  but are pilloried by a section of the community for having the temerity to oppose the “ Party Line “ of loving Leora no matter what.....Yet they do love Leora in their own way, but they may believe the Status Quo is changing which possibly is not agreeable to them...

We all must learn to be more tolerant toward people with different opinions.....

You are correct they do have a right to there opinions, but others have a right to challenge such opinions. Then you have the ones who don't even watch the apartment and just pop in to spew there hate weather it be on Leora or the members that to me is a troll.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You are correct they do have a right to there opinions, but others have a right to challenge such opinions. Then you have the ones who don't even watch the apartment and just pop in to spew there hate weather it be on Leora or the members that to me is a troll.

Yes it is a troll, but we must learn to distinguish the difference between them and a temporarily dissatisfied member...and respond accordingly instead of grouping them all together and responding in a like manner.

It has been happening, and we can’t accuse everyone who disagrees a troll

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Also, as has recently been posted, opinions are one thing, and certainly of which everyone has...that makes up a diverse variety of them. But also disgusting or outright disrespectful and/or insulting comments or posts that are directed towards any project tenant or forum thread visitor or member that are evidently part of anyones opinions are completely uncalled for, unnecessary, and should not have to be tolerated.    

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Also, as has recently been posted, opinions are one thing, and certainly of which everyone has...that makes up a diverse variety of them. But also disgusting or outright disrespectful and/or insulting comments or posts that are directed towards any project tenant or forum thread visitor or member that are evidently part of anyones opinions are completely uncalled for, unnecessary, and should not have to be tolerated.    

And that is what moderators are for Nich

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

jimbo, it's probably my perverse sense of humor, but I've found all this in fighting highly amusing, because all parties are so blinkered they don't realise they're in a no win situation.

The dynamics of the apartment is changing, and it's up to all her followers to open their eyes and see where it's going.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, it's probably my perverse sense of humor, but I've found all this in fighting highly amusing, because all parties are so blinkered they don't realise they're in a no win situation.

The dynamics of the apartment is changing, and it's up to all her followers to open their eyes and see where it's going.

Ah! At last the voice of reason.....

• Haha 1