Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Catching up on resent posts here I notice that there has been a great deal of bickering and petty disputes and arguments.....A pity in my opinion.

It is IMHO worth considering that this is the Leora & Malia  “ General Chat “ section, and not the Leora & Malia “ Fan Club” section....Which means that any posts whether positive or negative within reason should be given the same consideration...and not set about by a pack of hounds baying for blood because it’s not an opinion shared by everyone....Opinions are what makes a forum work, not everyone voicing the same platitudes of love and devotion to a couple of girls none of us really know...They are a fantasy, and supply us with whatever they see fit to supply.....which is wonderful for some but not so wonderful for others..Different strokes for different folks.

It seems that if a person has an opinion that goes against the grain of some members, then he/ she is automatically classified as a troll and abused .....Live and let live folks....Stop trying to do the moderators jobs for them...If it is classed as wrong by them then they will step in...

Some people like Jugghead are more tolerant and willing to genuinely listen to both sides before forming a rational opinion, but sadly many people are not.....And yes I’ve been guilty of it myself in the past.

Learn to be more tolerant and understanding of people’s differences....It’s what distinguishes adults from children..

Have a nice day folks..

Lets wait and see how long you last before it gives you the pips too. All that's happening is debate and comments is being shut down as every tosser is jumping on us too for saying anything the disagrees with them hating on Leora and the apartment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Recuperando post di risentimento qui noto che ci sono state molte discussioni e discussioni e discussioni meschine ..... Un peccato secondo me.

Vale la pena di considerare che questa è la sezione "Chat generale" di Leora e Malia, e non la sezione "Fan Club" di Leora e Malia .... Il che significa che a tutti i post, ragionevoli o negativi, dovrebbe essere data la stessa considerazione ... e non scatenati da un branco di cani da caccia per il sangue perché non è un'opinione condivisa da tutti .... Le opinioni sono ciò che fa funzionare un forum, non tutti esprimono le stesse banalità di amore e devozione per un paio di ragazze nessuno di noi lo sa davvero ... Sono una fantasia e ci forniscono tutto ciò che ritengono opportuno fornire ..... il che è meraviglioso per alcuni, ma non così meraviglioso per gli altri ... Colpi diversi per persone diverse.

Sembra che se una persona ha un'opinione contraria al grano di alcuni membri, allora viene automaticamente classificata come un troll e abusata ..... Vivi e lascia vivere gente .... Smetti di provare a fare i moderatori lavori per loro ... Se viene classificato come sbagliato da loro, entreranno in ...

Alcune persone come Jugghead sono più tolleranti e disposte ad ascoltare sinceramente entrambe le parti prima di formarsi un'opinione razionale, ma purtroppo molte persone non lo sono ..... E sì, in passato me ne sono reso colpevole.

Impara a essere più tollerante e a comprendere le differenze delle persone .... È ciò che distingue gli adulti dai bambini ..

Buona giornata gente ..

I agree with you friend, I had written the same thing yesterday about ahahaha nice to know that not only do I think so disproportionately about this site that it is not a Leora fan club

41 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I agree with you friend, I had written the same thing yesterday about ahahaha nice to know that not only do I think so disproportionately about this site that it is not a Leora fan club

Since it is not  ok for this to be a Leora "fan club ", in your opinion. Does that make it OK to be a Leora " hate " club. Just asking, and no I am not laughing ! Derogatory posts, blatant requests to close this apartment do not make for rational input either. In my opinion.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

Since it is not  ok for this to be a Leora "fan club ", in your opinion. Does that make it OK to be a Leora " hate " club. Just asking, and no I am not laughing ! Derogatory posts, blatant requests to close this apartment do not make for rational input either. In my opinion.

I agree with you totally.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HermanS said:

<<Big Leora fan! Living alone and now with another girl, I wonder how long it's been since she had any...

That would have been the first of this year. When Paul went to Prague for a week to visit her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Dal momento che non è giusto che questo sia un "fan club" di Leora, secondo te. Questo rende OK essere un club "odio" Leora. Sto solo chiedendo e no, non sto ridendo! I post di deroga, le palesi richieste di chiusura di questo appartamento non forniscono neppure input razionali. Secondo me.

I do not want nor have I ever brought this thred against Leora, but I do not find it right that the writer against Leora is treated in certain ways, if you are in favor and like it well, you comment on whether a criticism would be enough to simply ignore without continuous struggles ... I find it right that only positive things can be written if one does not feel like doing it, I will continue to write as always done in a positive way and when I feel like it and I feel it right to comment and say my idea ...

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Dal momento che non è giusto che questo sia un "fan club" di Leora, secondo te. Questo rende OK essere un club "odio" Leora. Sto solo chiedendo e no, non sto ridendo! I post di deroga, le palesi richieste di chiusura di questo appartamento non forniscono neppure input razionali. Secondo me.

No, I do not find it right that you write certain things, but I do not comment and answer, in my opinion the best weapon against certain posts is not to consider them .... Even just to answer means to keep them in consideration and if I have to tell you my I do not answer because there are not even those posts ....

1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

No, non trovo giusto che tu scriva certe cose, ma non commento e rispondo, secondo me l'arma migliore contro determinati post non è considerarli ... Anche solo rispondere significa tenerli in considerazione e se devo dirtelo non rispondo perché non ci sono nemmeno quei post ....

Sorry translation and wrong .. I meant I do not find it right that users write certain posts ... Now correct sorry

I would like to point out that my previous post in no way supports the views in any way of the “ Leora Haters “ but does support their right to air their views on an General Discussion thread , personally I don’t see what they hope to achieve by their remarks, they are certainly not influencing RLC or any body else with an ounce  of intelligence..Nevertheless they have the right.....

The people who I feel sorry for is those who may have a different opinion to many of the members on the way the dynamics of the apartment are possibly changing,  but are pilloried by a section of the community for having the temerity to oppose the “ Party Line “ of loving Leora no matter what.....Yet they do love Leora in their own way, but they may believe the Status Quo is changing which possibly is not agreeable to them...

We all must learn to be more tolerant toward people with different opinions.....

• Like 2