Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #12 February 2020

happyone

Autant j'apprécie Leora pour son anticonformiste, sa liberté d'agir quand bon lui semble, son sourire coquin....Autant je pense qu'elle fait une année de trop sur ce site.

Ses bates ne sont plus comme dans l'ancien appartement, je sens moins de désir, moins de coquineries, elle faisait cela pour son plaisir et le notre, alors que maintenant elle semble faire cela comme obligation.

It has been noticed that evidently there was an intriguingly interesting occasion that occurred at the residence recently with a woman of certain quite appealing attractiveness.

The occasion certainly seemed to again add an additional aspect of intriguing interest at the residence that had seemed to have been missing for awhile.

The occasion seemed intriguingly interesting in noticing that a new personal friend had been acquired, and was invited out for some participation in some sensual and intimate activity on a quest of personal enjoyment and achievement of sensual satisfaction.

It seemed to be a welcomed change to what had seemed to be some time of repetative activty and occurrences at the residence for awhile lately.

The occasion would have highly likely been even more so interesting, if the newly acquired personal friend's participation activities would have been able to be observed even more so than it seemed was, such as perhaps somewhat improved or more clear views of observations during some of participation activities.

Regardless, as earlier stated, the privilege of observation of the occasion was a welcomed and quite interesting change to what had only seemed to be occurring at the residence for awhile lately.

She certainly is such an attractive woman !   

• Sad 1

Nick... I agree with you that she's an attractive woman... hahaha
but for me that's not valid... 
I get up at 6.45... I go to the gym... I go to work and with a bit of luck as today I get home at 6.00 pm... and I go to bed at 11.45 pm...
for me and like many Europeans we are fucked up... we only see how she dresses she leaves and then when she comes back they eat and the day is over for me... 
that's why I comment less and less here... since I don't see anything at all... hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Nick... I agree with you that she's an attractive woman... hahaha
but for me that's not valid... 
I get up at 6.45... I go to the gym... I go to work and with a bit of luck as today I get home at 6.00 pm... and I go to bed at 11.45 pm...
for me and like many Europeans we are fucked up... we only see how she dresses she leaves and then when she comes back they eat and the day is over for me... 
that's why I comment less and less here... since I don't see anything at all... hahaha

All I can tell you, is I understand your point. I've been through the same things. When she was at the previous residence back in Kras., I had a choice to either stay up sometimes parts of, or sometimes all of times at night, to have any chance of any decent occasions of observations, or get some sleep or rest before getting up around 4:30am, getting ready and leaving for work. Most days, would not return until 7:30pm or 8:00pm. 

There were quite a few days when I went to work without having any sleep the previous night. Guess it just depends on how much interest somebody finds in something or somebody else.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Todo lo que puedo decirte es que entiendo tu punto. He pasado por lo mismo. Cuando estaba en la residencia anterior en Kras., Tuve la opción de quedarme despierta por la noche para tener alguna posibilidad de cualquier observación decente, o dormir un poco o descansar antes de levantarme alrededor de las 4:30 a.m., preparándome y irse a trabajar. La mayoría de los días, no regresaría hasta las 7:30 p.m. o las 8:00 p.m. 

Hubo unos cuantos días cuando fui a trabajar sin dormir la noche anterior. Supongo que solo depende de cuánto interés encuentre alguien en algo o en otra persona.

I can't do that.. I need to rest and have a restful mind... 
I have a company and those people depend on me to get a job... and a woman who lives with me..hahaha
My schedule is very limited... I'm not going to sacrifice anything for a woman I only see through a screen...
I'm just saying something.. it's not because I'm upset.. it's just a comment.. hahaha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Ella hace que todo lo que usa se vea aún mejor de lo que parece. En negro, rojo, blanco, burdeos o granate, no parece importar el color. Ella es una mujer tan atractiva!

For me, color is very important... hahaha
I'm a voyeur and a fetishist... hahaha

• Haha 1