Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

il y a 20 minutes, jouandomy a dit :

Kira has just informed me that the tenants of the other two apartments are leaving this month.

Did they find replacements

3 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Kira has just informed me that the tenants of the other two apartments are leaving this month.

Why? Will there be different people? Makes no sense they just installed a new cam in realm84 knowing they will leave this month...

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why? Will there be different people? Makes no sense they just installed a new cam in realm84 knowing they will leave this month...

I think that's the goal. I advised her to put younger and more present people. And follow your advice on the forum.

• Like 4

Just now, jouandomy said:

I think that's the goal. I advised her to put younger and more present people. And follow your advice on the forum.

Thanks. I like Nina & Kira. I think they are smart and also very active and fast learning managers. I am sorry they have trouble with their places. When I can I am willing to help them. The idea I have is realm26 (Jakar & Lilka) is in the same city. And they have tons of interesting hot guests there. Maybe they can work together with them and bring some of their guests as participants. Jakar & Lilka visiting this places would also give them some kind of kick start 😁

• Like 3