Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

3 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Kira has just informed me that the tenants of the other two apartments are leaving this month.

i am curious to know if it's nina/kira who choose the tenants or it's other people ?

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

i am curious to know if it's nina/kira who choose the tenants or it's other people ?

I will ask at the first opportunity. Initially they had chosen friends but it was a mistake. Thereafter I don't know where the others came from, but they did tell me that they were strangers.
Maybe VHTV has lists of candidates?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

I will ask at the first opportunity. Initially they had chosen friends but it was a mistake. Thereafter I don't know where the others came from, but they did tell me that they were strangers.

maybe directly from a agency working for VH i don't know i am not sure she will tell you more about that and if she know where are they come from...

15 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I guess they have something like that. It won't hurt to work together with Anna & Alex. They are very nice people and very successful managers

8 minutes ago, West_California said:

Now Guys, we can't All go.....we'll have to have an election.....to decide which 3 go on the trip....😁

I read that two apartments will soon be vacant in St. P. and a guy wrote that he was already packing his bags.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1