Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Kira andato alla toilette, ha fatto il suo necessità, la sua cacca era piccola e nel tono bruno bella, dopo aver pulito la sua Immacolata urto lei tirava lo scarico, stanno usando quello che sembra aromatico 🌹   detergente, dopo che lei leaved bagno, assolutamente magnifico, superbo.

io sono malato ma anche voi non scherzate ☺️

Dam this house topic is scary😅.Watching this house topic and for exemple Leora of another cam site and they are very similar,half dozen users commenting,no free of speech(or you like....or you like🤣),.Keep the house topic All for ourselves,people are diferent,some have same tastes,others diferent But in this type of house topic seems only one type of opinions are valid and acceptable.Jesus crist😦.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Dam this house topic is scary😅.Watching this house topic and for exemple Leora of another cam site and they are very similar,half dozen users commenting,no free of speech(or you like....or you like🤣),.Keep the house topic All for ourselves,people are diferent,some have same tastes,others diferent But in this type of house topic seems only one type of opinions are valid and acceptable.Jesus crist😦.

Well you have to be careful Ze as a few on here are very sensitive souls, bless em :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hs6127 said:

I was only  highlighting the commonality of panties.  I have alter the photo so that the other apartment does not show anymore.

Of course @hs6127, I didn't ask for so much! I was kidding, it was a way of saying my surprise at first glance on this image. Hence the smiley😉

2 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Of course @hs6127, I didn't ask for so much! I was kidding, it was a way of saying my surprise at first glance on this image. Hence the smiley😉

Well it inspired me to work on my GIMP skills.  Needed practice anyway.  🙂

• Like 1

Il y a 6 heures, ze81 a dit :

It seems to me that you are mistaken in your analysis. You have the right not to like what you see and to express it. Besides, you do it often (and you are still at large😂).

Now, also accept that your opinion is very minority among the people who publish on N / K.

Also accept that we can publish photos, videos (that's the purpose of the forum, right?).

Also accept that we do humor at your expense because you do it at our expense.

have a good day😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, refazer said:

Also accept that we do humor at your expense because you do it at our expense.

If by humor, you're referring to the depiction of the gay apartment with Ze
and Rob's names on it, that wasn't humor. In fact, that was so far removed
from humor, it was on a different planet. I don't know who posted it, but
that was absolutely despicable, inappropriate, irresponsible, foul. It should
have never been posted and I'm glad it was deleted. I hope the poster was
put in timeout, as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 31 minutes, letsdothis a dit :

If by humor, you're referring to the depiction of the gay apartment with Ze
and Rob's names on it, that wasn't humor. In fact, that was so far removed
from humor, it was on a different planet. I don't know who posted it, but
that was absolutely despicable, inappropriate, irresponsible, foul. It should
have never been posted and I'm glad it was deleted. I hope the poster was
put in timeout, as well.

you must not be a fan of "Charlie Hebdo".

• Haha 1