Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

30 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Refazer  I have question for you When Kira goes to Moscow. Can’t Nina go with her ,it would save a lot of  tension 

I wondered about that too, there both artistic girls so a trip to a special exhibition would have appealed to both of them. 

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, rodneytrotter a dit :

I wondered about that too, there both artistic girls so a trip to a special exhibition would have appealed to both of them. 

I can't answer your question, but I don't believe there is any tension between them. The expo was perhaps not the only reason for his trip.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, disneykid said:

They say women keep you waiting . You never got an answer,

And yet I got an answer, but from another source. Kira was at a family reunion and therefore could not take Nina there because she is not appreciated there for its true value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Hows that for Calm?

Well met.  An eloquent response.  I sent you a PM.  No need to apologize.  I was just wanting everyone to exercise caution when jumping to assumptions about Doe after only two visits.  Doe has been MIA for a very long time, during which I believe all three of them have grown emotionally and spiritually (and Kira has grown physically hahaha).  A thing for everyone to keep in mind - since Nina and Doe have reconciled, AND if N/K read this forum as we believe they do, Nina may not like some of the things she reads on here regarding her friend.  That would put some folks on Nina's shit list, and believe me, that's not a list one wants to be on. 😉 

An interesting aside - on my FaceBook page, within the past two days, several friends have posted this saying - 

"One Day or Day One - You Decide"

And then I see this coffee mug tonight.  Fascinatingly eerie.  

dayone.JPG

• Like 1
  • Confused 1