Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well whatever happened or was the reason,  as they say it takes two to tango. One is just as bad as the other.

Jeez whizz man your maths suck when it is three it takes three to tango, @Dave 27 I thought you were helping dear Rob with edumacating him.🙄

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, refazer said:

the girls are very happy this morning ................. they bought a lot of toilet paper🤣

bandicam 2020-03-17 11-03-31-703.jpg  0

Like you say, the girls are happy.  Since they have moved into this apartment I don’t think I have ever seen them happier.  Sure every once in a while something is going to set one or the other on edge and words may be said, but in life shit happens sometimes but they get over it and love each other even more.  Now if they want to try to blend Doe Eyes back into their lives they have every right to do so.  I think they are old enough to know that the past is in the past, what caused the issues in the past, and how to get over it and move on.

Ouch, just fell off of my soap box.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Jeez whizz man your maths suck when it is three it takes three to tango, @Dave 27 I thought you were helping dear Rob with edumacating him.🙄

Sorry pal,but am as thick as mince!!😀Anyway what's a fruity drink got to do with anything😀😀