Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

30 minutes ago, West_California said:

can we remove them somehow....?? protest..? stn cld knows what to do...

They don't have to be removed but lets all promise to not bring up certain things again, shit, boogers, etc.🙉

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I agree with you it’s not fair on these two lovely ladies 

I agree with you on this Disney, the way they have acted with each other lately, looking at each other, and just being like two school girls in love maks me jealous as hell.  I have known this once or twice in my life and its nice that I'm able to share theirs.  They need to be treated like the goddesses that I want them to be.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, West_California said:

can we remove them somehow....?? protest..? stn cld knows what to do...

Why?Isnt making necessities part of daily life?I wasn't ofensive contrary to other user that puted a ofensive image and almost no one questioned that...

1 hour ago, Just In said:

C'mon guy's have a little sense of humour and just laugh it off, no need to take it so serious.

giphy.gif

My friend when you are an fanatic there isn't no sense of humor😅.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why?Isnt making necessities part of daily life?I wasn't ofensive contrary to other user that puted a ofensive image and almost no one questioned that...

I mentioned the image in the appropriate way.  As for making necessities, I forget the name but there are other forums where these things are discussed and I don't care to visit them or have them appear here.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jouandomy said:

@hs6127 Please PREVENT when you put this kind of photos at Nina and Kira's, I was surprised before I realized that it was another apartment!🤯😉

I was only  highlighting the commonality of panties.  I have alter the photo so that the other apartment does not show anymore.

• Like 3