Milly (2020) Part #1

5 hours ago, turkey said:

I wonder if the boy realizes that he is coming on the internet, if he realizes that there are cameras, that he is ultimately used to lure viewers. he is of age but he is certainly not mentally, conclusion ..... abuse ........

Sure he's not in all bothered about being used to lure viewers and make money for Milly. How many guys would being in the situation he was? 

• Like 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, turkey said:

If you don't see that this man is mentally retarded, then there is something wrong with you, this is pure abuse !!!

Hi Turkey, let's say he is slow. He appears to be able to make his own decisions. Who should he ask to have a threesome with 2 fabulous babes? Mom and Dad?

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Turkey, let's say he is slow. He appears to be able to make his own decisions. Who should he ask to have a threesome with 2 fabulous babes? Mom and Dad?

Oké , I understand , or you didn see the hole action , or you are perverted enough to enjoy the scene !!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turkey said:

Oké , I understand , or you didn see the hole action , or you are perverted enough to enjoy the scene !!

I don't have a sub so all I saw are the caps people are putting up. Apparently you watched the whole action, tell me, what specifically is wrong with this gentleman? 

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't have a sub so all I saw are the caps people are putting up. Apparently you watched the whole action, tell me, what specifically is wrong with this gentleman? 

Think Mr Turkey is living up to his name 😁

• Like 2