The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

It wasn't my intention to single you out. That was a general question as a matter of fact I didn't realize it was your post. I never want to offend anyone and that isn't why i posed the question. Even if something was discussed not intended for the public it still would not be a prudent way to run this kind of business. Wouldn't you agree?

I'm not trying to start a war with you or anyone else but maybe I can get you and many others to understand why they would go to N&B's apartment.  First off you have to understand that everything with RLC comes second to anything the tenants want to do and the reason for this is quite simple.  With multiple apartments there will always be people in some of them and therefore, there are tenants to view on RLC.  So in RLC's feeble mind that is all that needs to occur for them to feel like they have done their job.  Secondly the FAQ's for their site used to state that there will be times that nobody is home due to regular work or outside interests....let me say that again, there will be times that nobody will be home due to work or outside interests.  Those words cover their asses just in case anyone would want to take them to court for being the phony site that they are.  Thirdly,  as long as the girls are giving bates or fucking some trash out of the clubs or off the streets on occasion, that is all they need to do to stay compliant with RLC.

I know people that subscribe to RLC wish they were taken more seriously by RLC,  but to RLC you obviously do not matter as the proof is in the pudding.  Keep sending them your money though and nothing will ever change!!

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not trying to start a war with you or anyone else but maybe I can get you and many others to understand why they would go to N&B's apartment.  First off you have to understand that everything with RLC comes second to anything the tenants want to do and the reason for this is quite simple.  With multiple apartments there will always be people in some of them and therefore, there are tenants to view on RLC.  So in RLC's feeble mind that is all that needs to occur for them to feel like they have done their job.  Secondly the FAQ's for their site used to state that there will be times that nobody is home due to regular work or outside interests....let me say that again, there will be times that nobody will be home due to work or outside interests.  Those words cover their asses just in case anyone would want to take them to court for being the phony site that they are.  Thirdly,  as long as the girls are giving bates or fucking some trash out of the clubs or off the streets on occasion, that is all they need to do to stay compliant with RLC.

I know people that subscribe to RLC wish they were taken more seriously by RLC,  but to RLC you obviously do not matter as the proof is in the pudding.  Keep sending them your money though and nothing will ever change!!

Harley! It's very gratifying to hear that you have no wish to start a war with anyone but that statement begs me to ask just what is your end game? Let's say you get all these adult men ,who have the freedom to make their own decisions , to join you in this vendetta against RLC, what happens next? Do you send a thank-you note to all who decided to join you or/and shout it from the rooftops how you bested your arch enemy. Will you no longer post in camcaps.net because, well, it won't mean anything or camcaps won't exist anymore? The statement "there will be times that nobody will home due to work or outside interests" had nothing to do with the question about Nelly and of course that should be included in a description of the site. Just thought I would ask and now you can go back to being calm...😉

24 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Harley! It's very gratifying to hear that you have no wish to start a war with anyone but that statement begs me to ask just what is your end game? Let's say you get all these adult men ,who have the freedom to make their own decisions , to join you in this vendetta against RLC, what happens next? Do you send a thank-you note to all who decided to join you or/and shout it from the rooftops how you bested your arch enemy. Will you no longer post in camcaps.net because, well, it won't mean anything or camcaps won't exist anymore? The statement "there will be times that nobody will home due to work or outside interests" had nothing to do with the question about Nelly and of course that should be included in a description of the site. Just thought I would ask and now you can go back to being calm...😉

I'm always calm!!  I don't see how you think that my response to you had nothing to do with your question about Nelly.  What does outside interests mean to you?  Does it mean they only leave the apartments to go to the gym or to get groceries or to go to some kind of bullshit work?  NO, it means it could be anything and in that anything could be that they go to Nelly's to do their drugs and visit and then do more drugs and more visiting until something might pop up that needs more attention...or possibly not with these douche bag guys.

As for my end game LOL.  My end game is not to shut RLC down, I would have a million bullet holes in me and my house if that was the case.  No Rosey1, my end game is to finally get RLC to come off their high horse and start paying attention to the people that provide the luxury lifestyle those assholes lead.  The same assholes that don't give two cents whether you are satisfied or not.  The same assholes that put apartments UM just to bring in a new or more than likely an old girl.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand you don't put an apartment UM when you are notified of one of the girls flight arrival times, only to keep it UM for extended periods of time because their flight was delayed or their was problems at customs or their luggage didn't make the trip or any number of reasons why they keep the apartments UM for way longer than they should....huge pet peeve of mine followed by fucking repeats!!

When a new tenant is to arrive, they should be standing outside the door of the apartment they will be accommodating and then ask the idiots that handle that to take the apartment offline.  They go in with the new arrival and get them to sign on the dotted line, show them anything that may be pertinent, don't have a bottle of wine and chit chat, and get the fuck out and put the apartment back online.  Don't take the apartments down to pay the girls or to pick their selected girls up for something more important outside the apartments.  UM is a really big deal with me and it pisses me the fuck off anytime I read where an apartment is UM.

Another pet peeve of mine is not having everywhere that a tenant can go covered by a camera.  There should be cameras in the toilet rooms and they can be placed where you won't see any brown snakes in the toilets so there should be no problems there.  Now, you may ask where are they going to go to call the puds they bring in for the sex acts and the answer is quite simple, they go to a designated area where there is cameras that are not equipped with sound or simply step outside to make their phone calls.  The area 51 at B4 where they go to smoke their crack and other drugs should have a camera out there and there should be nobody (Nelly) pulling down a shade or a blind to cut off the subscribers view of anything.

These are the kinds of things I want those assholes to care about!  I want them to care about the apartments being online every damn day and not be interrupted by putting them UM everyday for damn near a week....it's ridiculous.  I want them to get off their asses and screen the new girls better and stop bringing back repeats.  I want them to tell y'all they are sorry for any apartments online streams being down and not by a chicken shit popup box that says apartment under maintenance, please check back later.  I want them to tell the viewer the reason for every time they put an apartment under maintenance no matter how big or how small.  I want them to be honest to viewer and quit hiding shit from them....full disclosure if you will.  As it is right now, they don't give a damn about communicating to you all at all.  I just want them to act as professional and courteous as THEY THINK they are already doing!!

I've never, in my entire life, seen a business run the way RLC's is.  It blows my mind that they have been in business this long with they way they treat their customers.  If it wasn't for the change of them bringing on way more apartments than they started out with to increase the chances of seeing something good happening and i'm referring to nudity, bates, pseudo shows, and downright fucking, they never would have made it this far!!

I would never want to take away what some people enjoy regardless of what i've said in the past.  I just want them to be more focused on the customer instead of which tenant is getting a new watch or macbook computer or whole fricking wardrobe or going on vacation when being already on vacation....silliest shit i've ever heard!!

Sorry for the long rant but you asked and I hope I covered enough for you to understand why i'm so bitter towards those arrogant assholes!!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

P.S.  Trump/Pence are going to kick Biden/Harris' asses in just a little over 2 months!!!  It's serves all you lefties right too....pathetic group of individuals you are!!

Wrong thread! There is enough shit on here already without polluting it with more bullshit!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1