The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

19 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Wrong thread! There is enough shit on here already without polluting it with more bullshit!

First off, there is no bullshit in this statement.  Secondly, this is Rants & Flame Wars where anything a person wants to say, can be said.  I don't follow the political threads because of all the bullshit people come up with to attack my president which is cruel.  It doesn't matter who the president is, they should have support from all people.  I didn't vote for nor care for Obama, but I still supported him as a president!  President Trump is more for America than any liberal president will ever be and that is why he will be reelected come November!!

53 minutes ago, rado07 said:

A while ago Masha said she had been here for a while and had seen almost nothing of the city
So a trip tomorrow or simply because everyone is tired.......?

She has to get out of friends/strangers beds if she ever wants to see the sights the city has to offer!!

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Secondly, this is Rants & Flame Wars where anything a person wants to say, can be said

So you are saying that regardless of the thread name if it is in R & F Wars you can say anything? In which case Arsenal beat Liverpool today in the Charity Shield on penalties but why didn't we have extra time? Are we going to change the rules for all competitions? Are Leora and Malia really streetwalkers working on the corners and alleys of Prague? Has Paul really become the boss of RLC? Is Putin the puppet master behind Trump? All interesting questions and it is nice to know I can now ask anything in this thread without bothering to bother looking for different places to post them so thank you Harley for establishing that for me!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

So you are saying that regardless of the thread name if it is in R & F Wars you can say anything? In which case Arsenal beat Liverpool today in the Charity Shield on penalties but why didn't we have extra time? Are we going to change the rules for all competitions? Are Leora and Malia really streetwalkers working on the corners and alleys of Prague? Has Paul really become the boss of RLC? Is Putin the puppet master behind Trump? All interesting questions and it is nice to know I can now ask anything in this thread without bothering to bother looking for different places to post them so thank you Harley for establishing that for me!

You are welcome...anytime JJKO

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

why do you prefer Gina and Irma's fakes masturbations? 

at least with the presence of Milena's guy, we get a little closer to the name of this site called Real Life 

you get no closer at all....sometimes you can really show your ignorance!  other than the participants actually being real people and not robots (although some do act like it at times), that's about the only thing that is real on RLC!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you get no closer at all....sometimes you can really show your ignorance!  other than the participants actually being real people and not robots (although some do act like it at times), that's about the only thing that is real on RLC!

I'm far from ignorant, I just have a better view of things than you :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm far from ignorant, I just have a better view of things than you :biggrin:

Honestly, that's where you are dead wrong and by the way, everyone has an ignorance about them!!

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

c'était quand j'ai vue les filles faire leur valises et partir du projet :biggrin: 

agreed

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

where did everyone go?
Meeting somewhere, barbeque in B4 or appraisal of the renovation work on the villa??

I heard they were all heading to Masha's where the camera's will be put UM so they can have a nice and relaxing visit with Babi and the cats....don't shoot the messenger, it's just what I heard LMAO

• Haha 1