The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Nelly again borrowed clothes from Alex so the five of them could go out again.

So, the 5 sluts, Pumpkin Head & Bogdan all came back.  Two of the sluts changed clothes in front of the drug pusher and they left again.  Oh what a tangled web of lies and deceit they weave and it's all out of site of you fuckers that continue to support it!!  I'm sure the main reason they came back is because Pumpkin Head ran out of drugs and had to restock!!!!

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Shit!! I always seem to miss these epic events...😏

I'm still pissed off more than you will ever know about your post making fun of me when I was put in my last time out!  I have to say it again though....you do have a good wit about you!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm still pissed off more than you will ever know about your post making fun of me when I was put in my last time out!  I have to say it again though....you do have a good wit about you!

200.gif

You've lost me there Harley...😕

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm just here to have a bit of fun...not to get guys banned...

It's not worth me going way back and finding your smart ass comment about it.  I've let you know that I was and still am pissed about it and that's it....we don't need to go any further with this conversation!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's not worth me going way back and finding your smart ass comment about it.  I've let you know that I was and still am pissed about it and that's it....we don't need to go any further with this conversation!

It is...because it obviously hit a nerve. I'm assuming it was just a sarcastic comment, probably, if you haven't realised by now, I don't intentionally go out of my way to piss guys off...

But just leave it if you want...Maybe we can create a new thread with these new crazy proposals...The 'Harley pissed off with Naga, although he doesn't know what the post was' Thread...😏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It is...because it obviously hit a nerve. I'm assuming it was just a sarcastic comment, probably, if you haven't realised by now, I don't intentionally go out of my way to piss guys off...

But just leave it if you want...Maybe we can create a new thread with these new crazy proposals...The 'Harley pissed off with Naga, although he doesn't know what the post was' Thread...😏

Starting tomorrow you can do whatever you want to.  The forum will deteriorate quickly after tomorrow along with the participants.