The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is no reflection on Kim, or any other RLC girl, but for whatever reason, they've ALL gone well past their shelf life. So I'll applaud any of the girls leaving...Sorry Kim, it's nothing personal 🙄

You SUCKUP.....she hasn't left yet as far as I'm aware, so what you should have said was don't let the door hit you in your flabby ass on the way out Kim and please don't ever even think about coming back!!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You SUCKUP.....she hasn't left yet as far as I'm aware, so what you should have said was don't let the door hit you in your flabby ass on the way out Kim and please don't ever even think about coming back!!

I know...that was my other option 😏

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You don't have to be nice all the damn time ChiliPeeper!!

I'm just an all round nice guy, HondaSlimGirl 😏...It works for me. You should try it sometime...

On that note, on another bore the arse off me RLC night, I'll bid you all goodnight...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm just an all round nice guy, HondaSlimGirl 😏...It works for me. You should try it sometime...

On that note, on another bore the arse off me RLC night, I'll bid you all goodnight...

I'm always nice, and twice on Sunday's!  I'm not just going to spout out compliments upon compliments to the tenants thinking it's going to get me somewhere.  It does far more damage than good.  The needs to be an even balance of good and bad or what you are apparently seeing or feeling with RLC right now......happens!!  That being said, good morning to all!

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course, I could be a total arsehole...ripping the girls to bits, or just say nothing...The choices are endless 😏

I'm not a total asshole and I don't rip the girls to bits and I'm for damn sure not going to not just say nothing.  I speak from the heart and I speak my mind!

Sounds like the best thing that RLC could do is fire Nelly & Bogdan and get someone else to manage the Barcelona apartments.  Somebody that is just a manager who manages and stays the hell away from the tenants.  I read that Masha (who I could give two shits about) made an appearance (pit stop I think it was called) with a cameo by N&B at B5 last night and then she was never to be seen again for the rest of the night.  To my amazement, people still wonder where she could have gone for all of the night LMAO.  She goes to the same place that Kim and her two puppets go when they are not in the apartment......to N&B's "Love Shack"!!

The next time the great and powerful OZ is handing anything out, I think the majority of you people need to ask for a brain!!

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like the best thing that RLC could do is fire Nelly & Bogdan and get someone else to manage the Barcelona apartments.  Somebody that is just a manager who manages and stays the hell away from the tenants.  I read that Masha (who I could give two shits about) made an appearance (pit stop I think it was called) with a cameo by N&B at B5 last night and then she was never to be seen again for the rest of the night.  To my amazement, people still wonder where she could have gone for all of the night LMAO.  She goes to the same place that Kim and her two puppets go when they are not in the apartment......to N&B's "Love Shack"!!

The next time the great and powerful OZ is handing anything out, I think the majority of you people need to ask for a brain!!

So much for not being an asshole 😏

• Haha 1