The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

On 8/25/2020 at 9:34 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I'm sure Nelly is there to tell them that they need to invite Masha over (if she hasn't told them already) for one of their lame ass shows!!

17 minutes ago, omedo said:

Masha en B5

LMAO...just like I said!  RLC is so boring and predictable it isn't even funny anymore!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...just like I said!  RLC is so boring and predictable it isn't even funny anymore!!!

Well there were a few on here nagging for cock involved with the GOV apartents...so this is what we get.  Just a matter of time till Masha is pretending be involved in a threesome with this guy, his GF.   She might like size, but she won't be allowed to have it and anyway ... wait till she see's that nasty, diseased looking member that he sports.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well there were a few on here nagging for cock involved with the GOV apartents...so this is what we get.  Just a matter of time till Masha is pretending be involved in a threesome with this guy, his GF.   She might like size, but she won't be allowed to have it and anyway ... wait till she see's that nasty, diseased looking member that he sports.

Ohhh...they're (CC male cock lovers) getting the cock they all know and love now days that's for sure.  You just have to look at it like this...to date, Pumpkin Head is the biggest drug user on RLC which fits in with Masha perfect because she also is a big drug user, so it only makes sense that the landlord for lack of a better word...Nelly, told the two groups all about each other.  As for size, I hear he is a little above average but that's about it!!  I know people on this forum have given him the "my shit don't stink" attitude!!  I'm sure they will end up going over to Nelly and Bogdan's to meet up with them and Olya/Diane in B3 to have their fun for the evening!!

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Seems like every time I look at the thumbnails of this apartment I see Bonnie and Rama in their bedroom. Even during the day. This is tragic for all of them as well as the paying members. Why not open a temp apartment for them. I'm more than certain they can find another apartment to rent.

What the fuck is it with you Lib-Tards?  Why do you think that everybody has to get along and maybe even swap with other people just because they are on RLC?  The other day I read where somebody wanted them gone because they didn't play nice with others...in other words, have sex with more than their significant other...what a bunch of fucking losers you people are!!

Everybody wants to blame Bonnie and or Rama for everything wrong with B5 when there is really only 1 person to blame and that's that jackass Lucian.  Lucian is a piece of shit crybaby that if he doesn't getting everything he wants he gets pissed off, throws shit, and pouts like a little 3 year old!  You people think that just because Bonnie and Rama are on RLC that they should automatically join in the sexual festivities with others....I pity you worthless mother fuckers!!

P.S.  Trump/Pence are going to kick Biden/Harris' asses in just a little over 2 months!!!  It's serves all you lefties right too....pathetic group of individuals you are!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What the fuck is it with you Lib-Tards?  Why do you think that everybody has to get along and maybe even swap with other people just because they are on RLC?  The other day I read where somebody wanted them gone because they didn't play nice with others...in other words, have sex with more than their significant other...what a bunch of fucking losers you people are!!

Everybody wants to blame Bonnie and or Rama for everything wrong with B5 when there is really only 1 person to blame and that's that jackass Lucian.  Lucian is a piece of shit crybaby that if he doesn't getting everything he wants he gets pissed off, throws shit, and pouts like a little 3 year old!  You people think that just because Bonnie and Rama are on RLC that they should automatically join in the sexual festivities with others....I pity you worthless mother fuckers!!

P.S.  Trump/Pence are going to kick Biden/Harris' asses in just a little over 2 months!!!  It's serves all you lefties right too....pathetic group of individuals you are!!

I think PP was only suggesting that it might be nice if they mixed a little with their housemates...😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think PP was only suggesting that it might be nice if they mixed a little with their housemates...😏

Maybe they are not the kind of people that mix well with others.  Is that a problem?  Is it an automatic given that if you appear on RLC you must mix with everybody?  PP, like Miscvoyeur and many others are only happy if there is cock present and the cock is fucking everything in the apartment....it's fucking sad IMO and I don't care for them for that!!  Let them go watch fucking VHTV if that's the kind of shit they want to see and stop trying to make RLC worse than it already is!!!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe they are not the kind of people that mix well with others.  Is that a problem?  Is it an automatic given that if you appear on RLC you must mix with everybody?  PP, like Miscvoyeur and many others are only happy if there is cock present and the cock is fucking everything in the apartment....it's fucking sad IMO and I don't care for them for that!!  Let them go watch fucking VHTV if that's the kind of shit they want to see and stop trying to make RLC worse than it already is!!!

They used to...