The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

11 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

An F-150 Platinum with the 3.5 EcoBoost and a tuner on it. I've made Raptors turn off before the next stop just so they won't be embarrassed. The 'Necks around here think they are God with them.

The Z06.....SAWEET!!

I'm sure you did make them run and hide if you have the tuner on it.  My son has a 2013 F150 FX4 with a tuner on it and he makes me want to run and hide lol.  I'd run either of you though in my vette lol.  He wanted to see how his truck would do against my vette and I sent him home whimpering lol.

Yes, the Z06 is sweet for sure....just wish that it had an interior that was anything close to what my truck has!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure you did make them run and hide if you have the tuner on it.  My son has a 2013 F150 FX4 with a tuner on it and he makes me want to run and hide lol.  I'd run either of you though in my vette lol.  He wanted to see how his truck would do against my vette and I sent him home whimpering lol.

Yes, the Z06 is sweet for sure....just wish that it had an interior that was anything close to what my truck has!!

You may go fast in the Z06, but nuttin beat these air conditioned seats when it's 110F outside. I love the Lincoln luxury in a pick-up that can work with the big boys. 

Put the BullyDog on the Vette and see a 8.5 second car.

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

You may go fast in the Z06, but nuttin beat these air conditioned seats when it's 110F outside. I love the Lincoln luxury in a pick-up that can work with the big boys. 

Put the BullyDog on the Vette and see a 8.5 second car.

You got that right as far as those air conditioned seats go, i wouldn't have anything less where i live!  Like I said, the interior of my truck borders on rich boy kind of shit lol.  It is far superior to anything chevy can turn out for sure!!!

I'm quite content with the way my vette is and wouldn't want it to be any faster.  My reaction times and reflexes aren't what they used to be.  Sometimes when I take the vette out because my son wants to drive it, i can tell a huge difference in the way he can handle it from the way i can handle it now days, and to think of putting a BullyDog on it, quite frankly...scares the shit out of me lol.

The tuner has the capability to make that little V-6 pump out 700 hp. I already replaced the mainshaft to the transfer case. Most times it's a 10 mile a day truck to work and back.  2011 with only 53k on it.

That's why I like the Platinum. Rich-boy style truck that does anything I want it to do with a laptop. And it does it in Rolls luxury. The only thing I don't like is it won't make a U-turn for shit. Xtra long W/B. So, you turn the wheel, put it in manual low and spin the turn. People just look wide-eyed.

Off to bed. I need to be up at 21:30 tonight. People a lot richer than you or I dictate what time I start my day.

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

An F-150 Platinum with the 3.5 EcoBoost and a tuner on it. I've made Raptors turn off before the next stop just so they won't be embarrassed. The 'Necks around here think they are God with them.

The Z06.....SAWEET!!

My FORD 2013 F-250 6.7 PSD with the H&S XRT PRO TUNER is incredibly fast, plus i can blow smoke like a train 🚆 

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

The tuner has the capability to make that little V-6 pump out 700 hp. I already replaced the mainshaft to the transfer case. Most times it's a 10 mile a day truck to work and back.  2011 with only 53k on it.

That's why I like the Platinum. Rich-boy style truck that does anything I want it to do with a laptop. And it does it in Rolls luxury. The only thing I don't like is it won't make a U-turn for shit. Xtra long W/B. So, you turn the wheel, put it in manual low and spin the turn. People just look wide-eyed.

Off to bed. I need to be up at 21:30 tonight. People a lot richer than you or I dictate what time I start my day.

Good choices all the way around TBG!!  I would like to say my 2014/15 Raptor only had 53K on it but unfortunately I have 100K+.  It still performs well and has plenty enough luxury to suit me all I need.  My son's FX3 can turn circles around my truck but i pretty much travel in a straight line unless i'm out flinging mud somewhere.

Have a good sleep!!