The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

You let it happen because Admin makes you let it happen. 

That's exactly right

Afterwards I think that we are a discussion forum and I always prefer to discuss rather than sanction even if sometimes the second choice is inevitable

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It is however simple, the moderators are only members of the forum like any other members, if people do not want to have them in their PM or Clubs, just do not invite us in and like that you will be quiet

Don't tell me you thought we had the power to see through all the PMs or clubs in the forum

Who really knows what you have power to do!!  I'm just perplexed that any private group or club would invite moderators into it....I know I damn sure wouldn't!!

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's just reality my good Harley

Do you know how many people complain about you every day because of your comments on the forum? me and the other moderators we know that too well

Do you know why people have created PMs or clubs? this is partly so that they are no longer constantly polluted by your nauseating comments

You want to know the truth, it is simple and relentless because you are part of the problem and yes you have made people flee from the forum

It's the same for Amy

If you wanna know the culprits, just look in the mirror

But we the moderators are just as guilty because we let it happen

I guess I'm doing my job then!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who really knows what you have power to do!!  I'm just perplexed that any private group or club would invite moderators into it....I know I damn sure wouldn't!!

Contrary to what you may think, some members may like us as a person and a member of the forum and not as a simple moderator

Yes we can have a certain value in the eyes of other people, it's still crazy :biggrin:

For my part, I only act as a moderator on the public forum when the need arises and this is also the case for all the other moderators.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Contrary to what you may think, some members may like us as a person and a member of the forum and not as a simple moderator

Yes we can have a certain value in the eyes of other people, it's still crazy :biggrin:

For my part, I only act as a moderator on the public forum when the need arises and this is also the case for all the other moderators.

Yes, there are a lot of sycophants on this forum!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why does Admin make them let it happen?

As I noted earlier, Admin makes the final decisions on a Member. Especially if he or she is a Premium Member. A non-Premium member is expendable in a sense that if that member has been around a long time, never joins monetarily and just causes trouble or posts inappropriate items such as pictures or videos. As I read it HFB, you really don't bash the membership, but rather the sites that are placed on the board. And truth be known, I agree with a lot of it. It's all staged BS to chase after the almighty $$$.

Certain other members do both, bash the sites and blame the membership for everything that happens bad to them. They're all just like someone else we all know, it's never their fault. It's always someone else that caused it all.

Just now, Amy3 said:

thats not what happened. his club friends needed desparately to know if certain other accounts were me or not because the writing style appeared to be similar to mine i guess. you see it wasnt a question of common knowledge. moos54 used his knowledge of my account information to set them straight. you tell me that is the job function of a moderator of a forum. remember i am i paid member here. 

What happens in those private clubs I have no knowledge of, therefore have no basis for an argument or discussion of such. I'm not in any of the clubs and have never been invited and truthfully I don't want to be or have any interest in them.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

thats not what happened. his club friends needed desparately to know if certain other accounts were me or not because the writing style appeared to be similar to mine i guess. you see it wasnt a question of common knowledge. moos54 used his knowledge of my account information to set them straight. you tell me that is the job function of a moderator of a forum. remember i am i paid member here. 

wrong again because i never do that 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

As I noted earlier, Admin makes the final decisions on a Member. Especially if he or she is a Premium Member. A non-Premium member is expendable in a sense that if that member has been around a long time, never joins monetarily and just causes trouble or posts inappropriate items such as pictures or videos. As I read it HFB, you really don't bash the membership, but rather the sites that are placed on the board. And truth be known, I agree with a lot of it. It's all staged BS to chase after the almighty $$$.

Certain other members do both, bash the sites and blame the membership for everything that happens bad to them. They're all just like someone else we all know, it's never their fault. It's always someone else that caused it all.

Thanks,  most of the time I do only bash the sites that are posted on the board but I'm not innocent of not bashing members of the board at times either....hell, i would think none of us are, not even the great and powerful Moos LOL.  RLC is good at their game and people just eat it up, hell...I ate it up for way longer than I should have and now i'm just one big happy camper sitting on the side lines with a big smile on my face!!  

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

when this forum grows some balls, will be the day I might slightly think about coming back into the Barcelona threads.  as it stands right now, this is supposed to be an adult forum about adult sites and as an adult forum people should be able to say whatever the hell they want to without being banned every other day. This forum is a "G" rated forum at best....and it's ran by a bunch of cowards!!   it's childish behavior by a bunch of pussy ass moderators that can't let grown adults handle things between themselves.  instead what you have is this bullshit report button because somebody got their feelings hurt.  i say fuck them and fuck the moderators that take up for them.  i've never seen a forum run like this one is and the only reason it's being run like it is, is because people think that kissing these cam whores asses is going to buy them something.  you know what kissing these cam whores asses buys you?  it buys you 3 fucking douche bag tenants going to a hotel and having sex all night....that's what it buys you!!!

So.....I'll stay here where I can cus and say the things that nobody else will say because they are a bunch of chicken shit motherfuckers!!!

now, if you will excuse me, i'm going to blow some carbon out of my cars engine!!

8 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Really????  He sure has sucked up to you enough, that you ignore the type of posts like the one above???? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks,  most of the time I do only bash the sites that are posted on the board but I'm not innocent of not bashing members of the board at times either....hell, i would think none of us are, not even the great and powerful Moos LOL.  RLC is good at their game and people just eat it up, hell...I ate it up for way longer than I should have and now i'm just one big happy camper sitting on the side lines with a big smile on my face!!  

I never said I was an innocent person
I am far from being, otherwise I would not be a member of a site where you can see lots of naked girls on the internet and I would not be moderator of a forum that allows us to talk about them either :biggrin: