The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

thats not what happened. his club friends needed desparately to know if certain other accounts were me or not because the writing style appeared to be similar to mine i guess. you see it wasnt a question of common knowledge. moos54 used his knowledge of my account information to set them straight. you tell me that is the job function of a moderator of a forum. remember i am i paid member here. 

It happened to me as well Amy when i changed my name from dfcCap to HarleyFatboy.  I just wanted a name that was more personable to me and someone exposed that to members of the forum.  I had the Admin merge all of my info from one name to the other because i wasn't about to log in & out between the two accounts.  so, i know what you are saying and i believe you!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Really????  He sure has sucked up to you enough, that you ignore the type of posts like the one above???? 

Ahhh happyone. He is in Rants and Flames. Though I don't agree with the disrespect to the Mods, and not saying it doesn't happen, because I don't read a lot beyond the general discussion threads but, most of his hatred goes to RLC and the camwhores.

As for sucking up to me? Nahhh! We've had our disagreements in the past. Like he figures, it's in the past. So fuck it, move on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It happened to me as well Amy when i changed my name from dfcCap to HarleyFatboy.  I just wanted a name that was more personable to me and someone exposed that to members of the forum.  I had the Admin merge all of my info from one name to the other because i wasn't about to log in & out between the two accounts.  so, i know what you are saying and i believe you!!

Am I still guilty of this? because as long as you are there we can still load the mule, I am also guilty of global warming and bad political decisions against a deadly virus :angel:

• Haha 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Am I still guilty of this? because as long as you are there we can still load the mule, I am also guilty of global warming and bad political decisions against a deadly virus :angel:

Since when did you change your name to Donald Trump? 😆

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Ahhh happyone. He is in Rants and Flames. Though I don't agree with the disrespect to the Mods, and not saying it doesn't happen, because I don't read a lot beyond the general discussion threads but, most of his hatred goes to RLC and the camwhores.

As for sucking up to me? Nahhh! We've had our disagreements in the past. Like he figures, it's in the past. So fuck it, move on.

Yes, we have had our disagreements and I have moved on from them and you have obviously noticed that so I thank you!  Most of my hatred is by far to RLC and the whores on cam...you are 100% correct in that statement!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I'm outta here for a while. The pool is calling my name and I want to enjoy it before the afternoon rains come as they always do this time of year.

Enjoy it TBG...I'm outta here too, my second thing planned today is quickly approaching!!

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

so a mod can share a members ip or email in a club and no problem huh?

I believe that Stncld has already said not so long ago that we do not have the possibility of knowing personal information like email address

the only thing you can see is the ip addresses, and it is not an exact science when people connect with various devices or with a vpn

now it is not because we have the possibility to see these things that we communicate them to a third party

Whatever you think, me and the other moderators have an ethics towards the forum, like a doctor towards his patient

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

thanks! you see that is my point. moderators should not be in the business of helping other members discern that kind of information. its beneath the role of a moderator and undermines their ability to be fair. moos54 moonlights in the clubs. 

unlike you, I'm smart enough to know how to distinguish things between public forum, PM or Club and especially my role as moderator

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

you are a moderator, with that comes with a level of trust and believability. what you say about such things comes with a higher level of authority then if it was just a member guessing. you were asked if certain members are me and to serve their demands you provided such information. there is a reason they asked YOU! 

I believe you give us too much power, I almost feel like I'm president and giving public health advice if you know what I mean :biggrin:

All this is very nice to read however except that in reality nobody asks me anything, at least nothing compared to what you think

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

oh yes they did and when you answered they still werent convinced. they wanted even more out of you. you are compromised. you are not objective or fair. you inappropriately used your status as a moderator to service other members against me. dirty cop. turn in your badge. 

lol you would be almost funny if it weren't so heartbreaking to have a obsession which is also wrong
Without wanting to tell you what to do, question the way you think you have your information or try to interpret it better because there is nothing true in your words

But you're right about one thing, I'm really dirty cop :biggrin:

4ed3d75434b4e1ffb7daf21e10c43def.jpg