The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks,  most of the time I do only bash the sites that are posted on the board but I'm not innocent of not bashing members of the board at times either....hell, i would think none of us are, not even the great and powerful Moos LOL.  RLC is good at their game and people just eat it up, hell...I ate it up for way longer than I should have and now i'm just one big happy camper sitting on the side lines with a big smile on my face!!  

Really?
I'd hate to see you grumpy 😏

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know what the mods are privy to and I seem to trust TBG with what he says...however, there are times where things are questionable concerning just how much they know.  Is it because of the various cliques or clubs they are in on this forum,  who knows for sure but at times it does seem strange to just how much they know!

On a good note,  I surprised my daughters family this morning at 7:00am with a homemade breakfast which made my grandkids extremely happy and of course the mom and dad were happy too because they didn't have to worry about it.  My son-n-law got woken up and was a little grumpy at first but he got over it very quickly and we had a nice breakfast/visit!!

Hi Harley,you sure are good at this "good cop bad cop"thing.The second part of this post is so far removed from a couple of posts back!!!.😁👍Just as well the grandkids didn't read that one😁

"Hey grandad what's a chicken shit motherfucker"😁👍

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Harley,you sure are good at this "good cop bad cop"thing.The second part of this post is so far removed from a couple of posts back!!!.😁👍Just as well the grandkids didn't read that one😁

"Hey grandad what's a chicken shit motherfucker"😁👍

Dave....don't get me started LOL

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I'm doing my job then!

Says that he thinks all clubs and such should not exist, but then when he gets called out for the reason why they exist in the first place, wants to claim he's "doing his job."

He's so full of shit that it comes out of his eyes and ears.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Says that he thinks all clubs and such should not exist, but then when he gets called out for the reason why they exist in the first place, wants to claim he's "doing his job."

He's so full of shit that it comes out of his eyes and ears.

The only one that is full of shit here is you....you wishy washy fence straddling piece of shit!!  Go back to your B5 and watch the shit that is destroying RLC!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Since I gave up my sub it appears Bonnie/ Rama do not interact at all with anyone. Even when they are in the same apartment. Does anyone know what happened? Even now with Kim in the apartment they hide in their bedroom rather than socialize.

Have you ever thought that maybe Bonnie doesn't agree with how Alexandra is?  I don't think she likes what the 3 stooges are doing!  She probably heard something at B4 concerning what is now going on in the shit show of Alex, Pumpkin Head, and Kim....did you ever think of that?  You people really do amaze me at times!!

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@HarleyFatboy just an fyi, i got banned for a month for posting negative comments in the rants section and my own profile. dont think your safe here either.

You have got to be shitting me Amy3,  you actually got banned from posting in the Rants section?  That's what this thread is for, so people can kill each other in hear and the mods stay out of it.  If you don't mind me asking, what did you say that got you banned from this section for a month??

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

no kidding. i had stopped posting in the vhtv forums. part of a deal i made with jabs to get him to come to his senses and close his private club. i continued my tirade against vhtv in the rants section and my own profile and one day i logged on and bam, banned for a month. it says its not moderated and you can say anything, but thats not really true. 

I appreciate the heads up but I don't understand why they banned you if you were in this thread.  I need some clarification from the Admin or mods about this thread and what the reasoning was for you being banned at all from this thread, much less a damn month.

I don't have a clue about anything you and jabs were in a squabble over, I haven't gone to the VHTV threads since RLC has turned into VHTV lol.  Must have been some serious Hatfield and McCoy's shit though LOL.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

they tried to explain it to me, but it didnt make any sense really. the rules here are pretty clear that just about anything goes short of threatening someone or posting peesonal information, which i did neither of. it really boiled down to that i was banned for being too negative. anyways, just a warning to you. be careful here too.

Thanks Amy, I appreciate you letting me know!   It's very chicken shit of them to ban anybody from this thread!! 

• Upvote 1

Must be nice for the admin to be on vacation for over a month....I smell something very fishy!!  You are right though, the golden years of this forum are long past us and it's all because of me!!  Oh well, what a bunch of weak minded people that can't handle anyone that posts things that opposes their agenda,  and then go crying like school children to the teacher to have them sit in a corner for a week!!!  Like Amy said, to all the newbies that can suck a BB through a tunnel and get beamed up into the clubs, may the vacuum be with you!!

• Like 1