The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

2 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

You are really reaching HFB. Get real. It's the same all over. It just depends on what numbers look good in print on the local fishwrapper.

LOL yeah I know, the rest of the forum was so boring i just thought i would try to stir up a little excitement...must have used the wrong bait 🙂

• Haha 1

I can't figure you out HFB. You cry, bitch, moan and complain about them all, but you can't live without watching their every move. 

You really need a better hobby. Try classic cars. They're fun, attract women, keep you busy and broke with restoration and repairs and give you a world of satisfaction when they are done. 

Even though a true car person will tell you, they are never really done. I'm on my 5th one and getting too old to lay upside down under the dash anymore.

• Like 1

I can't figure you out HFB. You cry, bitch, moan and complain about them all, but you can't live without watching their every move.

That's why nobody takes him seriously. Like I said, he's always full of shit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

You really need a better hobby. Try classic cars. They're fun, attract women, keep you busy and broke with restoration and repairs and give you a world of satisfaction when they are done. 

Even though a true car person will tell you, they are never really done. I'm on my 5th one and getting too old to lay upside down under the dash anymore.

LMAO...1st off, I haven't watched RLC in over three years.  The thing I said about Kim was sent to me by a forum member that actually likes the bitch...why, I don't have a clue!

2ndly...I have a 2003 garage kept Z06 Corvette that is all the car I can handle and keep up with in this day and age.  I quit crawling under the dash sometime in my 40's.  Between my Raptor truck and my Corvette, I get all the satisfaction I need!!

3rdly...You can listen to the doubters all you want but if you want the truth, go to the source!!

On 8/13/2020 at 2:22 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...1st off, I haven't watched RLC in over three years.  The thing I said about Kim was sent to me by a forum member that actually likes the bitch...why, I don't have a clue!

2ndly...I have a 2003 garage kept Z06 Corvette that is all the car I can handle and keep up with in this day and age.  I quit crawling under the dash sometime in my 40's.  Between my Raptor truck and my Corvette, I get all the satisfaction I need!!

3rdly...You can listen to the doubters all you want but if you want the truth, go to the source!!

Guess I have to get my Platinum Raptor spanker and take a ride to the Lone Star and show what a little 3.5 can do. 

The 1st part, I don't fall for, for a second. You know every person there and know every move they make every day. 

I have to keep playing with my old cars, otherwise I'll just sit around and start a bunch of shit around here and get fat. 😊

The 1st part, I don't fall for, for a second. You know every person there and know every move they make every day. 

That's your prerogative for sure but i'm being totally honest and you can believe me or not!!

P.S.  What is your Platinum Raptor Spanker?

5 hours ago, firewall said:

well it's time for RLC to reduce the price  again because we lose all the girls of B4 + Baby yesterday,

RLC worth max 20 $  right now with replay included

That is the most it should ever cost if you really think about it.  Their subscription prices are higher than a kite for what little quality content they provide!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2020 at 3:20 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

That's your prerogative for sure but i'm being totally honest and you can believe me or not!!

P.S.  What is your Platinum Raptor Spanker?

An F-150 Platinum with the 3.5 EcoBoost and a tuner on it. I've made Raptors turn off before the next stop just so they won't be embarrassed. The 'Necks around here think they are God with them.

The Z06.....SAWEET!!