The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't believe there should be any private cliques/clubs on any forum!!  This forum is so out of touch with what goes on with the actors of RLC it's not even funny, and who cares is someone makes a post about one of the apartments going out on yacht and being the party favors for the wealthy!!  This forum is so limiting that it provides no expansion to what the tenants actually are there for and what the real reason for them being there in the first place.  The Barcelona threads....i'm done with!!  They are the biggest joke for all of RLC, and now that Bogdan has been seen in Carla's place, people are starting to see the affects of that as well.  RLC has just become one big joke but honestly not near as much as this forum has!!!

Sorry to say that but if there are groups that have formed in PM or in clubs, it is partly because of members like you but also because of the actions of RLC, because it is not possible to share certain things without suffering the consequences coming from this site

When I arrived on CC 5 years ago, people spoke much more freely on the forum, now they are insulted when they do not share the same opinion as those who see things all in black

You are toxic elements which remain tolerated on the forum for I do not know what reasons

• Like 1

The only way a Mod can moderate a club setting is to be a member of that club. Same with PM's. A Mod or Admin CANNOT see a PM unless they are a part of that particular conversation. Maybe the board Admin can, but that could be why he or she simply stays off of the board. That way no one can say he/she is biased.

And I'll say it again. I don't believe in internal clubs and should all be abolished for the good of the whole board.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to say that but if there are groups that have formed in PM or in clubs, it is partly because of members like you but also because of the actions of RLC, because it is not possible to share certain things without suffering the consequences coming from this site

When I arrived on CC 5 years ago, people spoke much more freely on the forum, now they are insulted when they do not share the same opinion as those who see things all in black

You are toxic elements which remain tolerated on the forum for I do not know what reasons

LOL you are such a joke Moos....blame it all on me, I can take it!!

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Power as a Mod is an oxy-moron. They may have that power to see all of the accounts that others have. That is an advantage of being able to see an IP address. And it's not rocket science to match IP's to see who is doing what. Even someone with little print recognition can discern a person's style of writing. Your style is distinctive and can be easily detected. You write in a very negative way.

Well no, it makes more sense to accuse others than yourself :biggrin:

The funniest thing is when I get PMs from forum members telling me that Amy came back to the forum with another account when I wasn't even aware of it.
Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Well no, it makes more sense to accuse others than yourself :biggrin:

The funniest thing is when I get PMs from forum members telling me that Amy came back to the forum with another account when I wasn't even aware of it.
Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong

I used to get PM's and reports about that stuff all of the time. Not about Amy3, because that was before that time. I had 2 or 3 myself. I drop them because I don't like to have to fiddle with logging in and out or toggling back and forth in the tabs to follow a conversation.

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

The only way a Mod can moderate a club setting is to be a member of that club. Same with PM's. A Mod or Admin CANNOT see a PM unless they are a part of that particular conversation. Maybe the board Admin can, but that could be why he or she simply stays off of the board. That way no one can say he/she is biased.

And I'll say it again. I don't believe in internal clubs and should all be abolished for the good of the whole board.

Can you explain this in more detail?  Just tell me why a mod would be invited into a club in the first place.  I 100% agree with your stance on abolishing internal clubs...it's bad business for a forum!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you are such a joke Moos....blame it all on me, I can take it!!

It's just reality my good Harley

Do you know how many people complain about you every day because of your comments on the forum? me and the other moderators we know that too well

Do you know why people have created PMs or clubs? this is partly so that they are no longer constantly polluted by your nauseating comments

You want to know the truth, it is simple and relentless because you are part of the problem and yes you have made people flee from the forum

It's the same for Amy

If you wanna know the culprits, just look in the mirror

But we the moderators are just as guilty because we let it happen

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you explain this in more detail?  Just tell me why a mod would be invited into a club in the first place.  I 100% agree with your stance on abolishing internal clubs...it's bad business for a forum!!

It is however simple, the moderators are only members of the forum like any other members, if people do not want to have them in their PM or Clubs, just do not invite us in and like that you will be quiet

Don't tell me you thought we had the power to see through all the PMs or clubs in the forum