Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

I fail to understand why some people occasionally come on the forum and demand the removal of Leora......Whatever is going through their demented brains is beyond my comprehension. Yes of course people are welcome and entitled to their views on tenants within certain constructive and respectful parameters, but asking for the removal of probably the most  loved and cherished girl ever to appear on RLC...is bordering on complete insanity.

If RLC took any notice they would no doubt loose a minimum of 50% membership overnight. and replace her with what? a skank who would be so plastic that Greta Thunberg would complain about her polluting the planet.

I have over the years aired my views about Leora, and not always in a positive way, as have others who perhaps would for whatever reason deny it, but she is by far the best at what she does and to quote Carly Simon “ Nobody Does It Better “

So! Save your breath, she ain’t going nowhere, and rightly so.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I fail to understand why some people occasionally come on the forum and demand the removal of Leora......Whatever is going through their demented brains is beyond my comprehension. Yes of course people are welcome and entitled to their views on tenants within certain constructive and respectful parameters, but asking for the removal of probably the most  loved and cherished girl ever to appear on RLC...is bordering on complete insanity.

If RLC took any notice they would no doubt loose a minimum of 50% membership overnight. and replace her with what? a skank who would be so plastic that Greta Thunberg would complain about her polluting the planet.

I have over the years aired my views about Leora, and not always in a positive way, as have others who perhaps would for whatever reason deny it, but she is by far the best at what she does and to quote Carly Simon “ Nobody Does It Better “

So! Save your breath, she ain’t going nowhere, and rightly so.

With all due respect, how can you make that claim?  Are you making that claim because there is a handful of you thinking that she can walk on water or are you speaking for all the people that subscribe to RLC?  The way I read it there is only a drop in a large kettle of you that think she is the most loved and cherished girl ever.  Strictly my opinion and observation you understand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

With all due respect, how can you make that claim?  Are you making that claim because there is a handful of you thinking that she can walk on water or are you speaking for all the people that subscribe to RLC?  The way I read it there is only a drop in a large kettle of you that think she is the most love and cherished girl ever.  Strictly my opinion and observation you understand.

Naturally I cannot produce figures to support my claim, but conversely neither can you to nullify my claim

But I believe  there are more than a handful of like minded people that possibly agree.

And I also am well aware that you know  I am far from a sycophant...but do give credit where it’s due and express my opinion as honestly as possible.. Please or offend.