B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, I agree with you that that wouldn't be too much to expect when they have willingly joined a voyeur site. But the issue seem to be that RLC tell the tenants absolutely nothing before coming there. Lately we have had a lot of them that aren't even really comfortable with showering.

in fact it all depends on whether they know if they are joining a voyeur site or just if they are signing up to be in an apartment with cameras

the state of mind is not conditioned in the same way according to how they perceive the thing

Sorry but the only joke is this Barca houses.And of course Leora thing..whatever that thing is.Intead of this crap rlc could bother opening new regular couple houses so their users had some options to choose..but not,they spend money in this crap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and something we've discussed on here before. Some girls either haven't bated or had half hidden or hidden bates. Yet when their BF's arrive, or just a hook up, they have no problems fucking in full view of the cams. It suggests to me that bating is a more personal and private thing to some of the girls than full on sex. I can't explain this, but maybe one of the girls here on CC will help me out...

I'm happy to try to explain in PM if you're genuinely interested - but I can't face the crap that certain members will come up with if I try to post anything about it here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:
28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, I agree with you that that wouldn't be too much to expect when they have willingly joined a voyeur site. But the issue seem to be that RLC tell the tenants absolutely nothing before coming there. Lately we have had a lot of them that aren't even really comfortable with showering.

in fact it all depends on whether they know if they are joining a voyeur site or just if they are signing up to be in an apartment with cameras

the state of mind is not conditioned in the same way according to how they perceive the thing

Yes, as I said.

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm wondering, and I could be a million miles from the mark here, if RLC is attempting to redress the inbalance in the site which has come about since the closure of the Russian apartments.  Before that the site had a mix of people living fairly everyday lives, and those who played more to the camera.  Following the shutdown and the switch of the main focus to the Barca apartments, there was far more of the "showgirl" types than the "everyday" types.  Are they perhaps trying to get back more to the original vision for the site by sending in some more "everyday" girls, with no preconceptions about how they will act, while also trying to keep enough "party girls" to interest those who are more looking for explicit sexual action?  I may be wrong, but look at how the girls split at the moment.  B4 if things had gone to plan would be all new girls - Joy, Kapitolina, Assol, Amelie, and the 2 girls who left after a couple of days - all "normal" girls living together in the villa.  B1 would be the still girls who are still to an extent at least living everyday life together but with previous RLC experience which shows they will be happily to be openly sexual on camera - Tina, Irma, Elettra.  Leaving the out-and-out show girls in B2.  Could be coincidence, but I do wonder - maybe time will tell.

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Maybe it got missed. I said before that Kapitolina had not showered since February 27th. Isn't that a bit strange?

Yes, unless she's been showering when out.  I don't watch her routine closely enough to know if that's realistic.