B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

image.jpeg.5667d8a14e43bb096d553120669b756f.jpeg

... con amici genuini piuttosto che questi tipi di "Rent-A-Dick" che abbiamo visto in B1 e B4 ... 😒

he is indifferent, you will always see the same sex show

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

not all women masturbate necessarily and then in this room that she shares with Kapitolina, it's not easy to have a moment of intimacy

That's funny, Cherry, Holly and Evelyn had no problem doing it. You really do try to defend RLC.

• Like 1

So, Ginger's enthusiasm was for tonight, who knows what a great party they're preparing us, maybe they'll invite the new B2 guys too, for sure, who will use Kim's pussy, they'll find it very fresh, she got a lot of air

...and something we've discussed on here before. Some girls either haven't bated or had half hidden or hidden bates. Yet when their BF's arrive, or just a hook up, they have no problems fucking in full view of the cams. It suggests to me that bating is a more personal and private thing to some of the girls than full on sex. I can't explain this, but maybe one of the girls here on CC will help me out...

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That's funny, Cherry, Holly and Evelyn had no problem doing it. You really do try to defend RLC.

I would like one day to explain to me why people tell me about the rlc site when I just talk about the participants, how you see a relationship between the two? You really have to explain this relationship to me, because I don't see it

some girls do it easily when they are alone, others don't, that's how it also works in life, whether you are in an apartment without or with cameras

since the opening of B4 with the shared rooms, we have more girls who did nothing more than sleep or be naked than girls who did the show and were hammering, I think we could even count them on the fingers with one hand in this room shared by Joy and Kapitolina, who by the way are sisters if I'm not mistaken 🙂

it's just the desire to want to get sulphurous that makes you say this kind of thing, but that's not how people work, some will show to do this bonus, others not, you just have to accept and understand that it works like that 

sorry to have to break your illusions with this cold reality but someone has to 😉

• Like 2