B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

What is your proof.

yes I would like to know too because for the moment these are only free accusations towards another person

hopefully i am an understanding and deeply kind person otherwise we could compare this to a form of defamation, which from what i believe is against the law 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes I would like to know too because for the moment these are only free accusations towards another person

hopefully i am an understanding and deeply kind person otherwise we could compare this to a form of defamation, which from what i believe is against the law 

Defamation is not against the law, but you can sue for it here in the US.

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

BUT AS ALL THE OLD TIMERS KNOW CC IS RUN BY RLC..

Is that why RLC has tried numerous times to get CC shut down? And has banned dozens of people who have posted pics from their account here? And allows other voyeur sites to have their own threads and section on CC where they are allowed to post pics? Because CC is actually run by RLC...? Makes total sense...... No really.. it makes all the sense...

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Defamation is not against the law, but you can sue for it here in the US.

Yes that's what I thought because there are strange laws in the United States for everything and anything :angel:

On the other hand, I thank this great country for having been able to help my nephew and my brother for a health problem that my country could not solve so easily

I am only a simple little French sitting behind my computer doing my best on an English-speaking forum, while looking at the naked girls on the internet :biggrin:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes that's what I thought because there are strange laws in the United States for everything and anything :angel:

On the other hand, I thank this great country for having been able to help my nephew and my brother for a health problem that my country could not solve so easily

I am only a simple little French sitting behind my computer doing my best on an English-speaking forum, while looking at the naked girls on the internet :biggrin:

For being a shill for RLC 🤣 I must say you do pretty good.

• Haha 1