Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the millionth time.... not true. All the years RLC and other voyeur sites have been in existence, there have been plenty.... and I mean PLENTY of people who have been in the apartments who don't know a single thing about the sites they are on. As for the girls not noticing the cameras, if you actually paid attention to the conversations taken place, you'd know what was happening.

As I said, if this is happening it is clearly illegal. Not only a problem for Hakeem, but above all a problem for those responsible at RLC. 

I don't think they can be that stupid, and I honestly believe that RLC is messing with the audience again, but I can't prove it. 

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

So yes it is not moral to lie but I also find that it is not fair to resent this kind of person who dares to speak in English while others do it also without there being critical of them

Immoral, certainly, but also a crime. A "you're going to jail" crime. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

As I said, if this is happening it is clearly illegal. Not only a problem for Hakeem, but above all a problem for those responsible at RLC. 

I don't think they can be that stupid, and I honestly believe that RLC is messing with the audience again, but I can't prove it. 

Immoral, certainly, but also a crime. A "you're going to jail" crime. 

If you don't mind, push your thinking even further, we will say that we agree that Hakeem is guilty of lying as well as RLC
By cons you can also add yourself to the list of people who are guilty, the same for me and all the premium members of this kind of site, whether they are old or current members
it's going to be a lot of people in prison for complicity and not reporting a crime

I just want to say that the cameras are not conceal, they are clearly visible, knowing also that the cameras that are present in the corners of walls are never protected by a bubble like those that are hung on the walls

So everyone is free to make their own decisions and believe what they want about these cameras

16 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know why you think RLC has anything to do with these girls at all.

Exactly! We've seen it in many apartments, when they have guests, they will try to tell them as little as possible. Kristy once tried to explain to a guy in R1 that the cameras were for security. If all these girls were casted, RLC need to send this manager to Barcelona, ASAP!

• Like 1

About the cams issues - as I know that by law that every public place (and I think these apartments include under this category) have to put sign on a visible place that in this place covered by cams 24/7

My mother is hospice and I had to sigh that I agree when they install the cam

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

If you don't mind, push your thinking even further, we will say that we agree that Hakeem is guilty of lying as well as RLC
By cons you can also add yourself to the list of people who are guilty, the same for me and all the premium members of this kind of site, whether they are old or current members
it's going to be a lot of people in prison for complicity and not reporting a crime

I just want to say that the cameras are not conceal, they are clearly visible, knowing also that the cameras that are present in the corners of walls are never protected by a bubble like those that are hung on the walls

So everyone is free to make their own decisions and believe what they want about these cameras

Like I said, I think the girls know about the cameras and RLC. Therefore is see no crime with this cameras.