Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

Asian girl are restless, H in the bathroom (usually H spending a long there as a women🙂) several times she stands by the open door (could be she also talk to him) At the end he closed the door and she went ashamed to the bedroom

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know if it's helping or brainwashing.  Hakeem's a manipulator.    :biggrin:

Lol.. a very good point.. however it brings her back to his bed..lol

• Haha 1

QuestionGirl continued to talk more to Hakeem and then the topic of Nikolai came up again by her,,... and how Hakeem would deal with Nikolai..

QG:  i like when its quiet in the place

Hkm: you should get your own apartment

QG: Noo!  I will someday... I wish that .....  :undecided:  i like him living with me cos hes real like.. he keeps it clean and tidy  he did cleaning today......... he never bothers me:undecided:   so.

Hkm: (Looking at her closely:dodgy:)... its not that he dosen't bother you  you still like him.. he dosen't bother you

QG:  no..

Hkm: its dosen't?

QG: which one? (looking confused) The second one?... I just don't care about him, I just hate it when  people dont' respect other peoples personal space because yesterday was bad.. last night was bad!! Why would they smash doors at 5am i mean seriously..

Hkm: maybe they drank so much

QG: I just hate the way he treats me now.  he's like . he's just mad at me for something .. I don't know for what!!  :undecided:   and  I try to resist him.. They came with Nikolai and the guys and the came around 5 am  and the guys i said  can you be quiet they said yeah he  was like nnn no!!!!                   

Hkm:  ( listening intently..)..he was like no?

QG: he said no..

Hkm...............do you want me to come over to the flat and punch him in the face??:dodgy:

QG: ..lool..no.. it dosen't work like that

Hkm:  c'mon i won't make it seem like its because of you

QG: NO!! 

HKM:  I'll be just waiting for him to do something stupid and then I will punch him in the face!!

QG:  he is not worth it   .. Its like I really want to live peacefully and it pisses me off now what he comes with this.....

Hkm: you'll like it when I punch him in the face  :dodgy: you will like it...

QG: i don't know I dont want it.. ... I don't want any aggressive behaviour 

Hkm:  Exactly.. i know but thats exactly what i am saying when i punch him in the face he's going to learn to respect you..

QG:  no!............i don't think conflicts should be resolved like that..

Hkm: its resolved this way.. if not.. Russia would not be the greatest country in the world

the conversation carries on with Hakeem taking the stance that he feels Russia does, punching other countries in the face..referring to fight he had with a russian who got him mad so......eventually the police came but they did not arrest him...

More to come..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1