Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

He definitely is a "slut"! But think this apartment is quite good though, one of the more interesting on RLC. I like it alot better now, without the awkward situation with Asia. I just wish more girls on the project were as sexually active as Hakeem.

I agree...We can understand them, I like to watch him squirm and I'm waiting for the day when at least 1 of the girls finds out...hopefully QG...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...We can understand them, I like to watch him squirm and I'm waiting for the day when at least 1 of the girls finds out...hopefully QG...

they all know. the project is written on the inside of the front door, it is naive to think that RL would allow it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they all know. the project is written on the inside of the front door, it is naive to think that RL would allow it

The only thing that is really written on the front door is the apartment number :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

That's what you would think, but it's incorrect. There are far too many examples to list here, but you can't tell me all these girls, especially QG, are great actresses putting in oscar winning performances every visit...:dodgy:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

Question is..before or after she met Hakeem😬.

definitely before...lol...i must admit when Hakeem cleans.. he really does clean..the aprtment..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rebliz said:

I think he like her, she makes his life more interesting with all these unregular conversations and her questions

"I think he likes her"🤣.Obviously Hakeem "likes" all the woman's he can manipulate and manage to get them to bed,sofa.Hope none of them barrows him their credit cards😂.

Just now, ze81 said:

"I think he likes her"🤣.Obviously Hakeem "likes" all the woman's he can manipulate and manage to get them to bed,sofa.Hope none of them barrows him their credit cards😂.

Not all them Ze, he only likes the one's with a pussy...😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

definitely before...lol...i must admit when Hakeem cleans.. he really does clean..the aprtment..

I notice that also,he seems to like having the place prestine.Gess in part because he likes clean space and part to hide traces for the next "lover" in line🤣.

il y a 17 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

He has to...to remove all traces of evidence...😏

Not quite fully successful - when Asian Babe sat in the bathtub a couple of days ago she complained about "so many hairs" on the shower head.
March 11 - 22:40:10 on Replay.

• Haha 2