Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

16 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He has a decent sized condom budget too!! :biggrin:

Very small budget lately.... he also uses what the ladies bring too  but they have complained to him to provide his own..lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ed2 said:

But I think RussiaGirl is the most interesting to listen to in conversation.

Very true....its a more adult conversation with interests travel  Russian World Cup etc..they gell pretty well..they talked about travel  Hakeem even spoke about the countries he has visited in the russian region and she had to agree with him on some pointt to about the Georgian food, airports how the russians see africans.. RussianGirls parting gift as she left the aprtmnt..

RussianGirl : excellent fucking..

Hkm: Thank you..

• Like 1

19.54 - Mr B does a very thorough inspection of the apartment.  New arrival expected, or one of his favoured fillies?

20.05 - only Average Marge, and they've gone out.

31 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

how long does hakeem have left in rlc 

Hopefully a very long time. This one of the most interesting places left on RLC.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 30 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Hopefully a very long time. This one of the most interesting places left on RLC.

Mr B has a PhD in Advanced Cunt from the University of Cunting, Cuntilvania - but I have to agree.

• Haha 2

QuestionGirl..:sad:  time of the month   2 or more days ago..  . she apologises to Hakeem because she is so angry with her flatmates so she goes nuclear about what is happening slamming doors missing kitchen utensils not being able to sleep... feeling oppressed in her flat with the behaviour of other tenants not being respectufl to each other..:undecided:...this wasn't QuestionGirl more like "BitchGirl" but.. everyone has to bitch sometime and this was hers.. 

QG: i had to get up at 8 to get to my stretching class which is at 11

Hkm: you did stretch your pussy?   

QG: (looking at him!!:dodgy:)     i stretched my legs

Hkm: stretching your pussy is better preference..thats the deal  thats why you pay so you can get your pussy stretched..... 

More bitching and moaning crying for two days..lack of sleep.. by QG.. eventually leading to her mini meltdown.:confused:.but she apologises and thanks Hkm for listening.

. YADDA YADDA BITCH  BITCH..

more talk about her ex close friend Nikolai and his new girl who lives with him

QG: she comes out and says oh hi  oh hi...hehe

Hkm:  Just make her understand you,, try to talk to her so that she dosen't have to lie for you cos you're good

QG: I thought she was my friend 

Hkm: I told you no one is your friend   no one is! 

QG:  No..is!   

Hkm: no one is your friend!  no one.. I always tell you this

]QG: Thats not true...I have so far... I have other people

Hkm: no one is your friend !!

QG: thats not.

Hkm: don;t argue with me   I'm mad... you are not the first girl i tell no one is your friend!!!   when I tell you this i am serious..

QG: I don't..

.Hkm: its true.. believe me

QG: (getting annoyed..)..I don't want to discuss it because these are people..

Hkm:..no no.. we are not discussing anything first..when i told you no one is your friend ..  just believe me

QG:   (very annoyed):dodgy:.. you want to say that I don't have friends?

Hkm:  you have friends...but don't take them as serious as you do!!!!  cos no one is..

a frank and open discussion revealed in some way how Hakeem views relationships.. QuestionGirl  obviously annoyed...went on to defend her reasoning  about her relationships and was not happy as Hakeem tried to dismiss her personal friendships, 

A first open and fair exchange of ideals between them showing their differences..

More to come..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1