Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

18 hours ago, scutus said:

Quanto pensi che ciò che accade nei CC, influenzi le decisioni di gestione di RLC?

Good evening everyone, kiss only to some hahaha,
To the first two questions I also answer 0%
As for whether voyerists are satisfied, true voyer lovers cannot be happy because RLC has nothing to do with the true and pure meaning of voyer ...
I believe that for CC both a positive speaking user and a negative speaking user have the same weight therefore it is not wrong in both cases, I would say that criticisms of an apartment or a girl can be useful if constructive and made with respect, but seen that this term is unknown in this forum by many, you read comments without the slightest respect ...

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Buenas noches a todos, besen solo a algunos jajaja,
a las dos primeras preguntas también contesto 0%
En cuanto a si los voyeristas están satisfechos, los verdaderos amantes de los voyer no pueden ser felices porque RLC no tiene nada que ver con el verdadero y puro significado de voyer ...
Creo que para CC, tanto un usuario de habla positiva como un usuario de habla negativa tienen el mismo peso, por lo tanto, no está mal en ambos casos, diría que las críticas a un departamento o una niña pueden ser útiles si son constructivas y hechas con respeto, pero visto que este término es desconocido en este foro por muchos, lees los comentarios sin el más mínimo respeto ...

Hey, girl... kiss.
in the forum as in real life .. when you tell the truth ... people think of you, that you are a liar, and a clown .. hahaha ...
If your opinion is different, to others, that is considered, disrespect the other person ...
Having said that, I will no longer comment on anything in this forum.
I feel like a man misunderstood by society...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

Hey, girl... kiss.
in the forum as in real life .. when you tell the truth ... people think of you, that you are a liar, and a clown .. hahaha ...
If your opinion is different, to others, that is considered, disrespect the other person ...
Having said that, I will no longer comment on anything in this forum.
I feel like a man misunderstood by society...

You keep promising to stop, but here you are. Continue to post Leora needs a little comedy. chappelle show lol GIF

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I mean,for comedy,good laught we just need to watch this "thing,house" and how ridiculous,"real" is what happens in it all days,nights.John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne.

That is the exact phrase she used when reading your comments only in Russian of course. The Simpsons Flute GIF