Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

Has something special happened between Leora and Mali this night?
It is a pity that they are always awake when we sleep, but we are in the same time zone.
For these reasons I have not renewed my subscription, I am waiting for the future

😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Penso che Malia abbia fatto bene l'appartamento. Non ridurre l'RLC al numero di spettacoli o ai luoghi in cui vengono prodotti. In effetti, RLC sarebbe molto meglio senza tutto ciò che mostra. 

Ma sono preoccupato che Malina sarà finalmente allo stesso modo di Leora. Quindi con questo appartamento abbiamo un'altra versione di GOV. Un altro posto in cui la vita si svolge da qualche altra parte e vengono invece offerti spettacoli. 

Good morning .. I don't think Malia will ever be like Leora ..
Even when they put themselves in the same position Leora is spontaneous Malia in my opinion a little effort, however I would not see anything wrong if Malia became like Leora ... (only thing, I would prefer that a boy or boy behaved more as he felt without follow myths or stereotypes ....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Stasera è successo qualcosa di speciale tra Leora e il Mali?
È un peccato che siano sempre svegli quando dormiamo, ma siamo nello stesso fuso orario.
Per questi motivi non ho rinnovato il mio abbonamento, sto aspettando il futuro

😥

Hi, I preferred when your avatar had photos of Ferrari 🤣hahahaha ... Apart from jokes no, nothing has happened yet, they have been awake until morning watching movies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I personally think that RLC is in trouble, but I am aware that nobody (expect the RLC people) can confirm or disprove this. I also don't think much of the page views counts, because RLC is not advertising-financed. They are primarily interested in the number of people willing to pay. This number of actual customers is difficult to estimate for people outside. I think, however, that with worsening content and stronger competition, it is very likely that they are not on the right path. Little actual insight into the life of the inhabitants and in addition a lot of silly shows. 😞

As for Leora, I can only say that she still has great potential. Just not in an apartment where nothing happens except shows. Were is the insight into her life? Admittedly, there are some hardcore fans here, who celebrate this girl as if she would do genius when she has held her genitals into the camera for 6 hours at a time, but that is so incredibly repetitive, that RLC is causing nothing but irritation outside this fan group. Now that Malia proceeds more and more in the same way, they both look the same. Two robots giving show for the camera, but have there actual life somewere else. 😒

After noticing a number of your posts, as well as a number of others posts in response to a majority of yours over some time now, I will attempt to enlighten you on somewhat of the subject matter of which you may be obviously unaware of.

First of all, the people who become and are tenants of the leased residences of the project, do not do anything of which they do not want to do. They do whatever they want to do, and when they want to do it.

There is nothing in the tenants contracts that obligates any of them otherwise. There is very likely only opportunities of any of the tenants to receive a certain amount of bonus compensation aside from the residences bills being covered and paid for and receiving a periodic living allowance which is likely either every other week, or monthly.

The bonus compensation is likely for a total amount of cam hits or visits combined with a total amount of cam time accumulation which is almost assuredly calculated on a monthly basis.

Although it is somewhat of an incentive for any of the tenants to attempt to try to have somewhat of increases in the cam hits and time accumulation of any of the cams in any of the residences, it is nothing mandated or obligatory by the tenants contracts.

So in escence, none of the tenants are obligated in any way to do anything of which they do not want to do. Some of the tenants obviously have higher sensual or sexual drive and libido's than others. There are lower percentages of people in the world nowadays, who live anywhere that do not experience wishes or desires of sensual or sexual release or fulfillment in some ways or others.

It is, and has always been throughout human history, that some people's sexual drives or libido's are very low, and some are only mediocre, while yet others can be very high. So even though the bonus incentive for any of the tenants may be somewhat part of some reasons as to what occurrs with some of the tenants at times, it is not the only factor. 

As mentioned, all of the tenants receive a periodic subsistence living allowance which is likely more than enough for them to maintain certain ways of life or lifestyle. The bonus is just an incentive for them to be creative in attracting more visitors to the cams, and to accumulate more amounts of cam times at any of the tenants residences. 

Although there are the incentives that is part of some reasons why some occasions occur with any of the tenants, there is the other more human aspect of desires of sensual or sexual release and fulfillment that has to be considered more so. That is two reasons or factors on why some of the occasions occur with some of the tenants, and more so with some of them than others. 

As for myself, it should imo, seem to be quite a nice privilege to have, although it has a cost, to be able to observe those certain parts of someones lives that are usually only private otherwise. Especially if it involves beautiful or attractive women.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Dopo aver notato un certo numero di tuoi post, così come un numero di altri post in risposta alla maggior parte dei tuoi da qualche tempo, cercherò di illuminarti su un argomento di cui potresti ovviamente non essere a conoscenza.

Prima di tutto, le persone che diventano e sono inquilini delle residenze in affitto del progetto, non fanno nulla di ciò che non vogliono fare. Fanno tutto ciò che vogliono fare e quando vogliono farlo.

Non c'è nulla nei contratti degli inquilini che obbliga nessuno di loro altrimenti. È molto probabile che solo uno degli inquilini abbia la possibilità di ricevere un determinato importo di indennità bonus oltre alle fatture delle residenze coperte e pagate e che ricevono un'indennità di vita periodica che è probabilmente ogni due settimane o mensilmente.

La compensazione del bonus è probabile per un totale di accessi o visite alla camma combinati con un totale di accumulo di tempo della camma che viene quasi sicuramente calcolato su base mensile.

Sebbene sia in qualche modo un incentivo per nessuno degli inquilini tentare di provare ad avere un po 'di aumenti negli accessi alle camme e nell'accumulo di tempo di una qualsiasi delle camme in una delle residenze, non è nulla di obbligatorio o obbligatorio dai contratti degli inquilini.

Quindi, in via di evacuazione, nessuno degli inquilini è obbligato in alcun modo a fare qualcosa che non vuole fare. Alcuni degli inquilini hanno ovviamente un desiderio sensuale o sessuale e una libido più elevati di altri. Al giorno d'oggi ci sono percentuali più basse di persone nel mondo, che vivono ovunque e non sperimentano desideri o desideri di liberazione o realizzazione sensuale o sessuale in un modo o in un altro.

È, ed è sempre stato nel corso della storia umana, che le pulsioni sessuali o la libido di alcune persone sono molto basse, e alcune sono solo mediocri, mentre altre possono essere molto alte. Quindi, anche se l'incentivo bonus per uno degli inquilini può essere in qualche modo parte di alcuni motivi su ciò che accade a volte con alcuni inquilini, non è l'unico fattore. 

Come accennato, tutti gli inquilini ricevono un'indennità di sussistenza periodica che è probabilmente più che sufficiente per mantenere determinati modi di vita o stile di vita. Il bonus è solo un incentivo per loro di essere creativi nell'attirare un maggior numero di visitatori alle telecamere e di accumulare più quantità di volte in ciascuna delle residenze degli inquilini. 

Sebbene ci siano gli incentivi che fanno parte di alcuni motivi per cui si verificano alcune occasioni con uno qualsiasi degli inquilini, ci sono altri desideri più umani di liberazione o realizzazione sensuale o sessuale che devono essere considerati di più. Questo è due motivi o fattori per cui alcune occasioni si verificano con alcuni degli inquilini, e ancora di più con alcuni di essi rispetto ad altri. 

Per quanto mi riguarda, dovrebbe anche sembrare un bel privilegio avere, sebbene abbia un costo, poter osservare quelle parti di vite di qualcuno che di solito sono private solo altrimenti. Soprattutto se coinvolge donne belle o attraenti.

Did you miss it or I have not read that the fees are based on performance (masturbations, sex scenes, etc.) ... Therefore it is true that girls and boys have no obligations or obligations to do something, but if you do nothing, you don't eat much

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Did you miss it or I have not read that the fees are based on performance (masturbations, sex scenes, etc.) ... Therefore it is true that girls and boys have no obligations or obligations to do something, but if you do nothing, you don't eat much

Incorrect. As stated, all of the tenants not only are provided with a residence that all bills are paid, but also a periodic subsistence or living allowance. The subsistence allowance is more than enough to buy enough food to live off of. They do nothing that they do not wish to as far as anything of sexual natures, unless it is because of desires to, or the incentives of possibly receiving some bonus compensation, or combinations of the two reasons. Imo, it would be the last of the three reasons, more times than just only either of the other two.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Non corretto. Come indicato, a tutti gli inquilini non viene fornita solo una residenza per il pagamento di tutte le bollette, ma anche una sussistenza periodica o un'indennità di vita. L'indennità di sussistenza è più che sufficiente per acquistare cibo a sufficienza per vivere. Non fanno nulla di ciò che non desiderano per quanto riguarda la natura sessuale, a meno che non sia a causa dei desideri o degli incentivi di ricevere eventualmente un compenso bonus, o combinazioni dei due motivi. Imo, sarebbe l'ultimo dei tre.

I assure you that each polluter receives an extra payment for his sexual services ... I have confirmations of this ... You? ... If you want, I will contract you then you will tell me who is right hahaha if you talk, talk because you know it don't for your deductions ... Thanks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I assure you that each polluter receives an extra payment for his sexual services ... I have confirmations of this ... You? ... If you want, I will contract you then you will tell me who is right hahaha if you talk, talk because you know it don't for your deductions ... Thanks

What if RLC pays for every tenant why do many tenants work? Linda and Tibor make fitness instructors and evenings as DJs in the disco ... The girls from Barcelona almost all work as image girls, ... the Italian girls both Sabrina, Carina, and the two girls at home with Nelly and Bogdan often talked about it in Italian ... At the end of the month they were counting on how many performances they had made and what they would have gained ... Also of this I have video evidence of their speeches

• Like 1