Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

30 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

May I suggest a good place to start, in Leora's case would be to learn Russian, then all the other languages spoken in the other apartments. 

I don't want to hear how they talk about there real life, I want to see it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

After noticing a number of your posts, as well as a number of others posts in response to a majority of yours over some time now, I will attempt to enlighten you on somewhat of the subject matter of which you may be obviously unaware of.

First of all, the people who become and are tenants of the leased residences of the project, do not do anything of which they do not want to do. They do whatever they want to do, and when they want to do it.

There is nothing in the tenants contracts that obligates any of them otherwise. There is very likely only opportunities of any of the tenants to receive a certain amount of bonus compensation aside from the residences bills being covered and paid for and receiving a periodic living allowance which is likely either every other week, or monthly.

The bonus compensation is likely for a total amount of cam hits or visits combined with a total amount of cam time accumulation which is almost assuredly calculated on a monthly basis.

Although it is somewhat of an incentive for any of the tenants to attempt to try to have somewhat of increases in the cam hits and time accumulation of any of the cams in any of the residences, it is nothing mandated or obligatory by the tenants contracts.

So in escence, none of the tenants are obligated in any way to do anything of which they do not want to do. Some of the tenants obviously have higher sensual or sexual drive and libido's than others. There are lower percentages of people in the world nowadays, who live anywhere that do not experience wishes or desires of sensual or sexual release or fulfillment in some ways or others.

It is, and has always been throughout human history, that some people's sexual drives or libido's are very low, and some are only mediocre, while yet others can be very high. So even though the bonus incentive for any of the tenants may be somewhat part of some reasons as to what occurrs with some of the tenants at times, it is not the only factor. 

As mentioned, all of the tenants receive a periodic subsistence living allowance which is likely more than enough for them to maintain certain ways of life or lifestyle. The bonus is just an incentive for them to be creative in attracting more visitors to the cams, and to accumulate more amounts of cam times at any of the tenants residences. 

Although there are the incentives that is part of some reasons why some occasions occur with any of the tenants, there is the other more human aspect of desires of sensual or sexual release and fulfillment that has to be considered more so. That is two reasons or factors on why some of the occasions occur with some of the tenants, and more so with some of them than others. 

As for myself, it should imo, seem to be quite a nice privilege to have, although it has a cost, to be able to observe those certain parts of someones lives that are usually only private otherwise. Especially if it involves beautiful or attractive women.

You already have them ... You said them ... On the basis of the visions of the cameras ... The fact of doing many shows attracts cameras and users who watch ... The deu things go hand in hand ... If Leora paints if I drain everything the boio day see if she would have so many watching her ...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Questo non è chiaro. Ci sono giorni che passano senza che nulla di quella natura si verifichi con lei. Per quanto riguarda gli altri inquilini di una qualsiasi delle altre residenze, raramente cerco molta osservazione di una di esse. Come ho affermato, e indipendentemente dalle tue convinzioni, in un progetto come quello qui considerato, ci sono più ragioni che possibili compensi per qualsiasi persona a impegnarsi o dedicarsi a qualsiasi tipo di attività sessuale. Alcune potenzialità di un compenso aggiuntivo possono essere una ragione o parte di una ragione, ma non l'unica ragione. Se ci credete, allora potreste essere nella piccola percentuale di persone nel mondo che non capita di godere delle osservazioni di attività sensuali o sessuali di altri che sembra essere forse la parte più grande del voyuerismo.

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Questo non è chiaro. Ci sono giorni che passano senza che nulla di quella natura si verifichi con lei. Per quanto riguarda gli altri inquilini di una qualsiasi delle altre residenze, raramente cerco molta osservazione di una di esse. Come ho affermato, e indipendentemente dalle tue convinzioni, in un progetto come quello qui considerato, ci sono più ragioni che possibili compensi per qualsiasi persona a impegnarsi o dedicarsi a qualsiasi tipo di attività sessuale. Alcune potenzialità di un compenso aggiuntivo possono essere una ragione o parte di una ragione, ma non l'unica ragione. Se ci credete, allora potreste essere nella piccola percentuale di persone nel mondo che non capita di godere delle osservazioni di attività sensuali o sessuali di altri che sembra essere forse la parte più grande del voyuerismo.

If for you this is voyer ... Well read the word voyer what it means .... That's all but not voyer

• Like 1

I hope for Leora's sake that the phone conversation she has been on the last hour plus. That it is not charged on a per minute basis. This conversation, if I understood what she is saying would give a lot of insight into her life. As Newark52 stated in his post.

Malia in the meantime is diligently applying lotion on herself, having bathed previously.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

If for you this is voyer ... Well read the word voyer what it means .... That's all but not voyer

You have your own opinion just as everyone else has. But do not tell me that what I descibed is not various forms of voyeurism. I know better and have been involved in both life and voyeurism alot longer than you. I certainly know what it is, and what it means to be involved in it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hai la tua opinione proprio come tutti gli altri. Ma non dirmi che ciò che ho descritto non sono varie forme di voyeurismo. Conosco meglio e sono stato coinvolto nella vita e nel voyeurismo molto più a lungo di te. Sicuramente so di cosa si tratta e cosa significa esserne coinvolti.

On what basis it says I don't know you don't know my life, as I don't know yours ... You can call it a voyer form, but the real word voyer does not mention various forms just the word voyer and this is not voyer ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You have your own opinion just as everyone else has. But do not tell me that what I descibed is not various forms of voyeurism. I know better and have been involved in both life and voyeurism alot longer than you. I certainly know what it is, and what it means to be involved in it.

I will add this although you are correct some tennants do receive bonus money not all do.

I know one tennant for sure is very well compensated not from bonuses. They are not required to do anything sexual at all. When that happens it's our (the viewer) bonus.

• Like 1

Voyer is when you spy on someone without the person knowing they are being spied on, if you know you are being spied on it is not voyer is making a show for the observer .... We will not agree on this point .... But at least I have could have had a pleasant conversation

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

@Nicholas

@sexy girl

You guys seem to really know how this places work? 😒 Why do I not believe you? 😂

Anyway, I don't care how the residents are paid or not. What interests me on RLC is to really get an insight into the life of the residents. I also hope that RLC will end the shows. 

In the end, I don't care how it happens. It's the result that matters. 

Unless you know these people personally and talk to to them you will never get an insight into their private lives.

Although I think the name RLC is misleading if they was to do as you are looking for they would no longer exist.

You will never find what you are looking for with RLC.

Maybe they should have gone with Real Live Cameras instead of Real life.

Whose to say this is not real life for some of people. Just because we don't think it's normal doesn't mean it's not for them.

• Like 1