Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

36 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

On what basis it says I don't know you don't know my life, as I don't know yours ... You can call it a voyer form, but the real word voyer does not mention various forms just the word voyer and this is not voyer ...

No, I do not know your life, that's true, as is you do not know mine. But I've seen several pics of you, and if they were fairly recent as you stated, and if age is any indication on experience in life situations and circumstances, I can tell you that you would have to reach an age a good bit more than you may be or perhaps are, to have experienced the life situations and circumstances of which I have. A wise old saying is....life and experience are some of the best teachers as far as obtaining knowledge during ones life goes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No, non conosco la tua vita, è vero, come non conosci la mia. Ma ho visto diverse tue foto, e se fossero abbastanza recenti come hai affermato, e se l'età è un'indicazione sull'esperienza in situazioni e circostanze della vita, posso dirti che dovresti raggiungere un'età un po 'di più di quanto tu possa essere o forse essere, aver vissuto le situazioni e le circostanze della mia vita. Un vecchio detto saggio è ... la vita e l'esperienza sono alcuni dei migliori insegnanti per quanto riguarda l'acquisizione di conoscenza durante la propria vita.

If you can from the photos to say my age, congratulations ... I challenge anyone ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't want to hear how they talk about there real life, I want to see it. 

Firstly define your perception of real life, as it will differ from everyone else's, as there is no International Standard (ISO) for Real Life

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Firstly define your perception of real life, as it will differ from everyone else's, as there is no International Standard (ISO) for Real Life

😂

I don't think the standard is international yet. But there is an EN for it. I'll look it up for you when I get the time. 🤣 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Unless you know these people personally and talk to to them you will never get an insight into their private lives.

Although I think the name RLC is misleading if they was to do as you are looking for they would no longer exist.

You will never find what you are looking for with RLC.

Maybe they should have gone with Real Live Cameras instead of Real life.

Whose to say this is not real life for some of people. Just because we don't think it's normal doesn't mean it's not for them.

There were many apartments in Russia that fit very well and really gave a certain insight into private life. Even now there are still one or two corresponding apartments. 

Only, all these holiday or show apartments certainly do not fit into RLC. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well a... splish splash...I was taken a bath... on about a Monday night

A rub a dub...I was a soakin in the tub...a dreamin everything was alright.

And so on...and so on.  😏

• Like 3