Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

There were many apartments in Russia that fit very well and really gave a certain insight into private life. Even now there are still one or two corresponding apartments. 

Only, all these holiday or show apartments certainly do not fit into RLC. 

The key word in your post is " were ". At the onset of RLC's first five apartments in 2012- 2013 all being couples. Offering a semblance of real life while being seen via cameras. Including pregnancy, domestic violence, cheating, nudity, and Nora learning how to cook something other than soup. Oops, I omitted sexual encounters, and changing partners along the way.

This went on for a couple of years, then RLC chose to open the Barc#1 apartment. My guess the reason for this action was Monetary, with the hopes of expanding their viewing audience. But, they did not add to their name to BGP. "Bar Girls Playhouse" probably again because of the monetary cost of incorporating that into their name. But evidently that move was profitable because they opened more BGP apartments, again there was no name change.

RLC's closing the Russian apartments was the final straw of the predominantly couples apartments leaving the BGP apartments, and I believe two couples apartments that were not in Russia. The new names for the apartments became Girls On Vacation, and Couples On Vacation. Plus singles apartments. Again RLC did not deem it necessary to change their name.

Evidently Leora was made an offer she could not refuse. I suspect her absence from RLC showed up in their bank deposits. 😊

Your opinion pertaining to real life. Apparently differs from Reallifecams. My opinion is, that your best bet to resolve this issue, is for you to ( sue RLC for false advertising ) expressing your differences to them to help resolve you frustration.

Have a great day, and enjoy life yo its fullest !!🙂

• Like 4