Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Don't take my words too bad but are you the kind of person who is a fan of conspiracy theories or wearing a pointed aluminum hat while waiting for the UFOs to land? I allow myself to ask since I have the impression that for you everyone is lying, that the participants of rlc are actors and that all that you see on rlc is only a big show for the cameras :angel:

The shows in RLC are obviously show and therefore clearly not real. I don't have to prove anything here, because everyone can see it. 

With all the "Girls" that have come here lately to tell us ignorant guys that the silly show are actual real, a healthy dose of skepticism is useful. 

BTW, I have some very well located plots on Mars for sale. Just send me a PM and we can talk about the price. 😇

21 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Don't bother already done it for you Real Life = "life as it is lived in reality, involving unwelcome as well as welcome experiences, as distinct from a fictional or idealized world" so technically all those on the project are living 'REAL LIVES' albeit with fictional names

As soon as the girls pretend to be different than they really are (due to the cameras), there is no more insight into their real life. Especially not a glimpse into their private lives. Otherwise you would have to call a theatre performance real life. 

The Shows are ficional. The girls act the way they think the audience would like them to. They perform Shows, as in Events they would not do without a camera.

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Nel qual caso non dovrebbe invitare le persone a indovinare la sua età ...... Probabilmente la vanità, aspettandosi che la gente dica che assomiglia ad un'adolescente, quando chiaramente non lo è ... La mia risposta non era altro che umorismo, qualcosa che purtroppo manca nel mondo controllato da PC di oggi ..

You are wrong .. I never said I was a teenager but I always said I was a woman and a mother of a two-month-old baby ... Yes I was vain and I find your humor out of place to give me 73 years ... Sorry but my thought...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

If you don’t like the answers, don’t ask the question......Simple!

Who knows why only you thought I was asking a question ... Mine was an answer ... I don't see any question marks at the end of my answer ... Maybe age makes you bad jokes at the sight ...

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Le probabilità che tu sia un ragazzo in pensione sono molto più alte. 

Sorry for you, but now many users on this forum know me and have seen me ... The odds that he is a man are equal to 0% ... or maybe you have not yet understood the difference between man and woman

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Dans ce cas, elle ne devrait pas inviter les gens à deviner son âge ...... Probablement de la vanité, s'attendant à ce que les gens disent qu'elle ressemble à un adolescent, alors qu'elle n'est clairement pas ... Ma réponse n'était rien d'autre que de l'humour, quelque chose qui fait malheureusement défaut dans le monde contrôlé par PC d'aujourd'hui ..

Il était évident que ta réponse était humoristique : 73 ou 37... Tu n'étais pas si loin. 😉

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Who knows why only you thought I was asking a question ... Mine was an answer ... I don't see any question marks at the end of my answer ... Maybe age makes you bad jokes at the sight ...

When you asked people to guess your age, as far as I’m concerned that’s a question.......Chill out a bit girl.....don’t take yourself so seriously........I thought it was humour and a few people agreed with my post....You didn’t .......I’m sorry if you did not appreciate my humour....It wasn’t meant to be a personal attack as you have so obviously misinterpreted it as..

• Like 1