Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I could be your daughter, not your wife ... I guess you would like me to be closer to your age ... But you are dreaming of a 73 year old with my body ... I'm sorry but nice as a cat attached to my nipples. ...

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I could be your daughter, not your wife ... I guess you would like me to be closer to your age ... But you are dreaming of a 73 year old with my body ... I'm sorry but nice as a cat attached to my nipples. …

The chances of you being a guy in retirement are much higher. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sexy girl said:

If you can from the photos to say my age, congratulations ... I challenge anyone ...

Sexy Girl, being a gentleman I would never ask or guess a woman's age.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The chances of you being a guy in retirement are much higher. 

Don't take my words too bad but are you the kind of person who is a fan of conspiracy theories or wearing a pointed aluminum hat while waiting for the UFOs to land? I allow myself to ask since I have the impression that for you everyone is lying, that the participants of rlc are actors and that all that you see on rlc is only a big show for the cameras :angel:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

A woman's age is not questioned 

In which case she should not invite people to guess her age......Probably vanity, expecting folks to say she looks like a teenager, when clearly she isn’t....My answer was no more than humour, something that is sadly lacking in today’s PC controlled world..

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I could be your daughter, not your wife ... I guess you would like me to be closer to your age ... But you are dreaming of a 73 year old with my body ... I'm sorry but nice as a cat attached to my nipples. ...

If you don’t like the answers, don’t ask the question......Simple!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Lucky pulo filpe    🤣

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Alladino said:

😂

I don't think the standard is international yet. But there is an EN for it. I'll look it up for you when I get the time. 🤣 

Don't bother already done it for you Real Life = "life as it is lived in reality, involving unwelcome as well as welcome experiences, as distinct from a fictional or idealized world" so technically all those on the project are living 'REAL LIVES' albeit with fictional names

• Like 2