Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Quando hai chiesto alla gente di indovinare la tua età, per quanto mi riguarda è una domanda ....... Rilassati un po 'ragazza ..... non prenderti così sul serio ....... Pensavo fosse umorismo e alcune persone erano d'accordo con il mio post ... Non hai ....... Mi dispiace se non hai apprezzato il mio umorismo ... Non intendevo essere un attacco personale come hai ovviamente interpretato erroneamente come ..

No it was not a question but I said that with a photo no one could understand the age .. It was not a question ... I did not put any question mark ... As vain as all women on the other hand .... ( if you had to deal with a woman wife you should know) ... I'm sorry if I didn't take your message as humor, .... Thank you for explaining your point to me ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

No it was not a question but I said that with a photo no one could understand the age .. It was not a question ... I did not put any question mark ... As vain as all women on the other hand .... ( if you had to deal with a woman wife you should know) ... I'm sorry if I didn't take your message as humor, .... Thank you for explaining your point to me ...

With respect, question mark or not, it was a question....you invited people to guess your age.....that’s a question..

• Like 2