B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

This forum has rules? I didn't know that.

the rules of this forum for the good life of living together are present in all the subjects of each apartment

for example, here is the one present in the GOV B2 topic 

as we are not perfect and we can be blamed for certain things, we also have a very specific place so that members can complain about us moderators

it's also best to use this place if you want to get mad at another forum member

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/52-rants-flame-wars/

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the rules of this forum for the good life of living together are present in all the subjects of each apartment

for example, here is the one present in the GOV B2 topic 

Once again I was being sarcastic. I guess I can't joke around with you.😩

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

I just want to know something, do they really give their opinion or is the only thing they constantly do is just complain?

I am a follower of the discussion except that with some members we are not in this case, the only thing they do is to complain about girls and rlc, and as I already have explained, this kind of negative person all the time is not necessarily good for the forum

if we think about it, you or others do exactly what you blame me with my different words

Yes, and I fully agree with that, so why don't you focus more on doing somethng about it? Because they are the real problem. You should spend more of your time trying to find a reason to ban guys like Harley and Maxfactor, instead of attacking god members like Corvette or Firewall, who just write their honest opinions, possitive and negative. Wake up, Moos! Stop pretending you are better than everyone, and focus on the real issues.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Stop thinking that I give a fuck cause I don’t. Especially what an idiot, liar like you, thinks about me. This forum is a walking corpse and it has people like you to thank for it. Go ahead let’s see your mighty power as you walk around here with a billy club telling everybody here that they just don’t understand you. Moderators with opinions aren’t moderators, they are just forum bullies with power. There! Ignore that!

I was going to report this 👆🏻 but what point is it when this 👇🏻 is the example set by a moderator.

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes if you want, I can teach you not to make a hasty conclusion and that one plus one does not necessarily make two

Indeed, I went on your profile because I saw that you had written things and that people had answered you, as I am curious by nature, I just wanted to see the answers that the others can make

I'm just guilty of still giving you importance and being interested in what you say but i think i will stop this and leave you alone in your delusions and craziness

other advice, don't try to be a detective and blame people for nothing, because in the end things will turn against you

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry 😁

But now others know  rules exist 🙂

You should be happy, you create more discussion than all the girls put together, maybe it's time to ask you some questions.

I'm all out of bubble gum, so I think I'll just go ahead a ban everybody until we get this Apartment thread back on track.

There are threads and a blog devoted to complaining about Mods and other members.

There's also an Ignore button. Use it.

Now, back on topics about the Barcelona 2 "Girls on Vacation."

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1