Lillu & Severus (2020) Part #1

il y a 11 minutes, turkey a dit :

I do not say anything about the Russian people, I say that alcohol is a good medicine.

easy answer.

but you will not prevent me from thinking that there is a little suspicion of anti-Russian racism.

Especially since no doctor says that alcohol is a cure for covid-19

More than the livingroom terrible viewing experience the problem is that seems manager can't find atractive straight couples to join in.To bad,the kitchen And bathroom zones looks good and bedroom also acceptable.But without interesting,good looking residents..that's worthless.

il y a 10 minutes, ze81 a dit :

More than the livingroom terrible viewing experience the problem is that seems manager can't find atractive straight couples to join in.To bad,the kitchen And bathroom zones looks good and bedroom also acceptable.But without interesting,good looking residents..that's worthless.

Your judgment seems a little quick to me. Let's wait a few days.

13 minutes ago, refazer said:

Your judgment seems a little quick to me. Let's wait a few days.

Agree about what he says about lights and cams. This is place is just way below the standards in other places in this case. 

Seems main lamp in livingroom is still not working. 

The girls should have looked for a more bright and modern place in my opinion. 

About the tenants I think we should give them some time...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, refazer said:

easy answer.

but you will not prevent me from thinking that there is a little suspicion of anti-Russian racism.

I am not anti-russians, I think like most here, to have a ready-made explanation for everything!

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree about what he says about lights and cams. This is place is just way below the standards in other places in this case. 

Seems main lamp in livingroom is still not working. 

The girls should have looked for a more bright and modern place in my opinion. 

About the tenants I think we should give them some time...

Time will not make this new residents more attractive.Time could eventually improve(the very need)livingroom cams,lights problems.But in the end,with good or bad light if the residents aren't atractive(to your taste)then nothing can be done.Just giving my view as user,viewer..when you have this livingroom with dark,bad views and at same time you have a dozen other livingrooms in others houses with good light and views then i will watch the ones that are watchable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, refazer said:

easy answer.

Seems every one wants to bring racism into an argument these days. It's a word that is used far to frequently these days and needs to  be avoided. 

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Robwin a dit :

Seems very one want to bring racism into an argument these days. It's a word that is used far to frequently these days and needs to  be avoided. 

it's my teacher side who comes back from time to time, sorry.

• Like 1