Lillu & Severus (2020) Part #1

5 minutes ago, refazer said:

it's my teacher side who comes back from time to time, sorry.

Lol it's ok I wasn't picking on you intentionally but so many people these days seem to like playing the racism card is all I was trying to say. No reflection on you personally I can assure you.👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

9 last apt = only 1 have 300+ posts... Everything is so bad.😒

Here after 3 days - 0 materials. 

I looked at all apartments now + twitter - nothing interesting. Only Alisa moved to her apartment.

Why I'm not surprised 😂

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I looked at all apartments now + twitter - nothing interesting. Only Alisa moved to her apartment.

All the fault of the coronavirus, people are advised to stay at least three feet apart.
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Well this place the appartement looks not nice, the lights and cams are bad and the people there til now did nothing to make us remember them...

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this place the appartement looks not nice, the lights and cams are bad and the people there til now did nothing to make us remember them...

You keep saying the apartment is really bad but IMO it isn't so terrible apart from the livingroom.

21 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol it's ok I wasn't picking on you intentionally but so many people these days seem to like playing the racism card is all I was trying to say. No reflection on you personally I can assure you.👍

Very true.Honestly Turkey coment had zero traces of intentional or not racism trace,now depends of who reads it and if is with  good or bad judgement in mind.