Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Noté que también se había ido. ¡Extraño! No hay pérdida para mí, Penny no es mi tipo. 

For my taste yes, Penny has a very pretty body and face! A beautiful smile! But it has a way of being very selfish and after everything that happened tonight (a complete deception) and everything you will drag later, I also doubt that you will ever see this apartment again. For me, they don't exist right now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, groomy said:

I bet it - this their first experience. They were very drunk. And they were afraid to make some kind of shit, which would be exact -500$. Hard drama or some other problems. Probably used light dope to relax. 

About closed P&P immediately and back to their vilage. I do not consider them contentmakers. And I am not interested in this apartment. BUT. Do you really want another apartment with Daenerys or Elza (without life, only webcams)? Just facts:

12 last apartaments - 1 really popular (almost like the good old ones) - but apt have penalty and next time problems will easily kill this apartment. 1 with good start - but they decided to slow down a little. All others webcam low level models or epic boredom with sofa holders + worst version D&D with girl toastmaster of children's matinees. You can estimate mathematical expectation new apartment (P&P replacement) on  basis of statistics last opening apt in VHTV.

the main thing is the reabillity to a tenant,if you hoping for something interesting to happen for very long time and when that happens the tenants just shut the camera off,than i dont trust the tenants, they are unreliable, you cant trust them, and than you know they can do it again, so fuck it yeah i would rather they be expelled and i would know justice is being served and i will not have to deal with tenants i cant trust.

also the vh stated that they wont get in fine since there is lack of "evidence" as penny petter strongly refused that they shut the camera and that the camera is just malfuctioning and thaty they did their best to fix the camera, and that there was no sexual activity.

COMPLETELY BULLSHIT LIES!!!!!!! if they try to fix the camera why the hell they didnt went out of the bathroom?this was the longest bath in history of penny and petter, and as you could see how they avoiding camera caption in bedroom, well its nor rockety sience you can make 1+1=.also THERE WAS SEXUAL ACTIVITY,witch to me proved that penny and petter lies big time.

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

también el vh declaró que no entrarán bien ya que hay falta de "evidencia" ya que Penny Petter se negó rotundamente a que cerraran la cámara y que la cámara funciona mal y que hicieron todo lo posible para arreglar la cámara, y que había sin actividad sexual

COMPLETAMENTE MALDITAS MIENTRAS !!!!!!! si intentan arreglar la cámara, ¿por qué demonios no salieron del baño? Este fue el baño más largo en la historia de penny and petter, y como se puede ver cómo evitan el subtítulo de la cámara en el dormitorio, bueno, no es ni una oportunidad de cohete. make 1 + 1 = .también HABÍA ACTIVIDAD SEXUAL, bruja para mí demostró que el centavo y el peter mienten a lo grande.

I have notified VH again and look forward to a strong response from VH and the tenants. This can't be allowed! It can't be that they fool us all and play with our money! Stop it!

• Like 1

The support response has only been that they believe in the version of Penny and Peter and their manager and that they have only received a penalty for something that happened with Camera 5. Unfortunate! They don't give a shit about our opinion (with clear evidence) as usual! I hope one day everything will explode in their face! Now all that remain is our campaigns to discredit this site until they are forced to change the situation drastically.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¡Dale al infierno Gudari!

Escucha, VHTV es cada vez más difícil de influenciar. Al principio fue fácil, luego tuvo que ser desafiante, luego tuvo que ser difícil, luego difícil, luego casi imposible. Estamos bastante en el, no tiene sentido incluso intentar la etapa. Esto es lo que les sucede a las empresas. Con el tiempo, a medida que crecen, las voces poderosas se convierten en las únicas que importan y debido a que tienen un interés personal en la dirección de la empresa, la dirigen de una manera que satisfaga sus fines. Para decirlo sin rodeos, su opinión no le importa a VHTV, especialmente porque ya saben quién es usted. Mi consejo es simple, no intentes cambiar VHTV, solo te golpearás la cabeza contra la pared.

Además, no les envíe multas para denunciar el mal comportamiento del inquilino. Si bien puede ser divertido ejecutar una orden contra los inquilinos por su infracción, todo lo que hará VHTV es cortar las cámaras y no obtendrá nada y es muy posible que pierda todo. Informar a VHTV de mal comportamiento nunca resulta en algo bueno para el espectador, a menos que ese espectador vea que es bueno matar la vista para todos los demás. Nunca volverá ni será compensado por su pérdida. VHTV obtendrá su buen dinero y gracias por su ayuda para entregárselos.  

You're right, but maybe it's time to raise your voice! I'm one of those who thinks that if you don't try to change something, it will never change!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Give em hell Gudari!

Listen, VHTV is getting harder and harder to influence. At first it was easy, then it got to be challenging, then it got to be hard, then difficult, then next to impossible. We are pretty much at the, it’s pointless to even try stage. This is what happens to businesses. Over time as they grow, the powerful voices become the only ones who matter and because they have a vested interest in the direction the company goes, they steer it in a way that meets their ends. To put it bluntly, your opinion doesn’t matter to VHTV, especially because they already know who you are. My advice is simple, don’t try to change VHTV, you’ll only be left banging your head against a wall.

Also, don’t send them tickets to report against bad tenant behavior. While it may be fun to execute an order against the tenants for their infraction, all VHTV will do is cut the cams and you’ll get nothing and you may very well lose everything. Tipping off VHTV to bad behavior never results in something good for the viewer, unless that viewer sees good in killing the view for everyone else. You will never get back or be compensated for your loss. VHTV will get it’s fine money and thank you for your help in handing it to them.  

A few years ago, I would be reactive and opposed to this observation of yours and you would be better and more than anyone knows that.
But today I respect and accept it. Mainly the last part.
Good, troubled and fun times gone. In quality of content and technical resources.

• Thanks 1

Well, I definitely had a feeling that these two were going to fuck up and I haven't been wrong about how it all happened since they got to the apartment so for me they have lost all credibility since they have been together with the manager who have not accepted a penalty! Unbelievable that they are the ones who decide these things! For me they no longer exist and I will be glad when they leave and come other people who want to belong to the project and do not deceive us all.

• Like 2

Now the slogan towards these scammers is very clear on the part of your manager (which by the way I would like to know who your manager is to blacklist you) and is that they do not make any noise for a few days until this whole situation calms down, right? Well, I tell their manager and themselves to do whatever they do I'll remember every day until they disappear completely, manager included.

• Like 2