B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

Why did you said she doing anything?

Kapitolina is a digger. She is digging all day long In her nose or in her head, for god's sake what is she looking for? Diamonds?

Maybe gold??? 😏

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

If that's the case, she is masturbating all the time.😀

If you remember few years ago in B1 there was a blond girl (I don't her name after that she was for a while with her BF called Fima at the apartment that Linda and Tibor living) she used to twist her lower part of her body and rubing her legs without hands or any other toy 

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

If you remember few years ago in B1 there was a blond girl (I don't her name after that she was for a while with her BF called Fima at the apartment that Linda and Tibor living) she used to twist her lower part of her body and rubing her legs without hands or any other toy 

Wow, I do remember her. Pretty sure I have videos of her.

6 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Ou il y a peut-être vraiment une agence de RLC implanté en Espagne qui dispose déjà d'un harem avec plein de filles Ukrainienne qui attendent leur tour et cela ne m'étonnerait pas que RLC soit en lien avec une agence de prostitution Espagnole qui fournit peut-être des filles.

Or maybe there really is an RLC agency in Spain that already has a harem with a lot of Ukrainian girls waiting for their turn, and I wouldn’t be surprised if RLC is connected to a Spanish prostitution agency that may be supplying girls.

je crois que tu fantasme trop :biggrin:

La plupart des filles viennent d'Ukraine ou de Russie, elles prennent l'avion, on peut le voir avec leur valises qui ont les documents d'enregistrement de l'aéroport de Barcelone 

Les filles ont pour la plupart toutes une ancienne connaissance qui est ou a était une participante de RLC, voilà comment fonctionne RLC, par le bouche à oreille et par les contacts des autres participantes 

Avec la fermeture des frontières pour une période plus ou moins longue qui prend effet dans la plupart des pays qu'à partir de ce soir, c'était surement la dernière chance pour faire venir et partir des personnes 

En générale, comme RLC et les filles ont le projet de rester le plus longtemps possible, nous allons surement garder ces filles pendant toute cette période de quarantaine 

Par contre, oui je te confirme qu'il y a une grand communauté Russo Ukrainienne au sein même de Barcelone, et donc qu'il y a surement toujours la possibilité de trouver des filles localement, mais pour cela il faudrait déjà réussir à faire repartir celles qui sont déjà présentes, ce qui ne va plus être si facile maintenant 

--------

I think you are fantasizing too much :biggrin:
Most of the girls come from Ukraine or Russia, they take the plane, we can see it with their suitcases which have the documents of registration of the airport of Barcelona

Most of the girls have an old acquaintance who is or was a RLC participant, this is how RLC works, by word of mouth and through the contacts of other participants

With the closing of the borders for a more or less long period which takes effect in most countries than from this evening, it was surely the last chance to bring and leave people

In general, as RLC and the girls plan to stay as long as possible, we will probably keep these girls during this quarantine period

On the other hand, yes I confirm to you that there is a large Russo Ukrainian community within Barcelona itself, and therefore that there is surely always the possibility of finding girls locally, but for that it would be necessary already to succeed in setting out again the ones that are already there, which is not going to be so easy anymore

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rebliz said:

Elisa......She used a cucumber to masturbate that one time too 😁....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rebliz said:

Elisa. ❤️

I checked the decree of the Spanish Prime Minister, actually the girls in these apartments, can go out, because, the decree says that people can go out to do their work, considering the social work that these girls do, you have to compliment them for the effort they make

• Like 2