B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

2 hours ago, firewall said:

for assol and amelie are they rejected by the other girls or it's them don't want do any efforts for be integrated ? i am lost with them

Assol & Amelia sie machen auf Kosten von RLc Urlaub in Barcelona.
Sie machen das nötigste um den "Vertrag" zu erfüllen.
Das wird leider so bleiben, das Bett mit dem großen Party-Faktor bleibt besetzt durch diese Fehlbelegung.😡

Assol & Amelia are on vacation in Barcelona at the expense of RLc.
They do the most necessary to fulfill the 'contract'.
Unfortunately, this will remain the case, the bed with the large party factor remains occupied due to this incorrect occupancy.

I think this almost curfew, and closed borders in most countries in Europe now, might actually be a double edged sword for RLC. On one side, it will be pretty much impossible for them to replace the people in the vacation apartments. On the other side, traffic might increased quite abit, with all the people forced to stay at home and inside all day. And it'd it's not like a couple of the tenants can continue to stay out and away all day long now either.

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

happy nagachilli2, they sent Monica back

who is "they" for you?
There is no doubt that she would come back seeing that she left her big suitcase in Kim's room before leaving B4 few days ago 
So she doesn't need anyone to tell her or not to come back into the house

yes I know it's surprising, but girls still have the right to make their own choices :biggrin:

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think this almost curfew, and closed borders in most countries in Europe now, might actually be a double edged sword for RLC. On one side, it will be pretty much impossible for them to replace the people in the vacation apartments. On the other side, traffic might increased quite abit, with all the people forced to stay at home and inside all day. And it'd it's not like a couple of the tenants can continue to stay out and away all day long now either.

Increased traffic is a cost for RLC. They would have to win new paying customers.

The problem remains, RLC simply has little content to offer (but only cheaply produced shows). I guess, It will get even worse. If you think these apartments are suddenly becoming filled with life, you'll be disappointed. It will be even more a strange mix of unrealistic shows and endless boredom. As exciting as the departure hall of an airport where everybody is waiting because there are no flights any more. 

Anyway, the change of girls has not achieved anything in the past either. It is the concept that does not work.