Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This place even more boring than the last one...

Well, this is true for whole cluster.

Alisa - now only for BF and Chickstream. 

M&S - invite old friends or participants. And nothing really fun. Those girls who make show no longer receive invitations. No new people with the same show level. 

Here nothing interesting either. Help in exchange for future help at opening Katrin in first day. New girls do nothing and scandals more. 

I will remind what "hate" on Domi, Leonie and that squad. But now there is no such level of show.

• Like 1

Under these circumstances I do not expect vhtv suddenly can escape mediocrity; in the future we'll rather watch worse and worse flats; People don't want to pay, as there's nothing to watch, vhtv has no enough money then to pay decently; that makes even fewer potential tenants want to join the project and again, fewer people want to subscribe; hard to reverse it really ☹️

Guest maitre197

Dear members! You fogot the fat semi-lesbian Kira. Some years ago her apt was #1 in orgy style.  I see 0 orgy  after Derek self-isolation. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have the feeling somebody forgot to tell these guys here they are back online 🙄

And this is why I think it is useless for Katrin & Stifler to have their own places too, since both Stifler & Katrin spend multiple days away from the apartment, for me it would make sense for this setup to remain.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Just In said:

And this is why I think it is useless for Katrin & Stifler to have their own places too, since both Stifler & Katrin spend multiple days away from the apartment, for me it would make sense for this setup to remain.

Yes. But this is setup here is even worse. The guest girls are simply boring. And Sabrina & Scott lately do absolutely nothing too. 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes. But this is setup here is even worse. The guest girls are simply boring. And Sabrina & Scott lately do absolutely nothing too. 

That's why it is best to keep them all together since S&S were like this before and as I said earlier about Katrin & Stifler. Eventually something will happen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

That's why it is best to keep them all together since S&S were like this before and as I said earlier about Katrin & Stifler. Eventually something will happen.

Let's hope it does before the place gets closed...

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Doing nothing is the norm for VHTV. Strikebreakers don’t love anywhere. 😉 They participate in chickstream.com almost every day. Therefore, everything is ok. Normal priority activity.

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Doing nothing is the norm for VHTV. Strikebreakers don’t love anywhere. 😉 They participate in chickstream.com almost every day. Therefore, everything is ok. Normal priority activity.

Thet did not participate there for a quite while now.