Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

Anyone having signal problem tonight  keeps freezing

I had problems. Tip: check downdetector, works for all major services: 

DOWNDETECTOR.COM

Real-time outages and problems for the Signal app. Can't send messages? No server connection? Here you see what is going on.

If you want to see something cute, check the timeline around the 21:33 mark.  I was zooming through replay this evening, and caught Nina making what appears to be carrot-based smoothies, and Kira gives us a brief moment of cuteness.  It happens in less than a second, so I was lucky to snap it at the right moment (but it's better in motion).  

I love it when she plays to the camera like this.  She knows we are watching and acknowledges it.  It happens very rarely, so when it does, it's adorable.  

Thank you Kira!  🥰   (and apparently those smoothies were delicious, they didn't last long!)  

smoothies2.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

If you want to see something cute, check the timeline around the 21:33 mark.  I was zooming through replay this evening, and caught Nina making what appears to be carrot-based smoothies, and Kira gives us a brief moment of cuteness.  It happens in less than a second, so I was lucky to snap it at the right moment (but it's better in motion).  

I love it when she plays to the camera like this.  She knows we are watching and acknowledges it.  It happens very rarely, so when it does, it's adorable.  

Thank you Kira!  🥰   (and apparently those smoothies were delicious, they didn't last long!)  

smoothies2.JPG  0

That is a great scene and I don't see Nina doing very much cooking (if one can call a smoothie cooking).  To bad my timeline is so jerky around then, because the the lead up to this is pretty cute, too and I would have captured it if the quality were better.