Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

Il y a 6 heures, letsdothis a dit :

This is all I see. Sorry.

It works when I look at it, always troublesome when I upload videos.  Tried umpteen configurations and apps.  Work in progress continues...

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

It works when I look at it, always troublesome when I upload videos.  Tried umpteen configurations and apps.  Work in progress continues...

I see it now. I don't know what changed, but I was able to watch it. Very
funny. Thanks for posting it.

A few days ago, you posted the same vid twice in the same post. It was
strange because I could see one, but not the other. Stone deleted the
second one in the post, the one I couldn't see. It had the same error as
the one above did at first.

I don't know if that's helpful, but that's all I've got.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, freitag58 said:

If there is ever a second attempt to mount the exercise bar, Nina and Kira should mount the tension screw below. That would save the action with the chairs.

I looked at some of these poles.  To install this type of pole, the top connection needs to be located on a stud or beam or it will never be stable.  Most poles can adjust tension from top and bottom.  I was wondering why the larger connector is generally on top, and think that it is related to contacting the area of the beam.

30 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

I looked at some of these poles.  To install this type of pole, the top connection needs to be located on a stud or beam or it will never be stable.  Most poles can adjust tension from top and bottom.  I was wondering why the larger connector is generally on top, and think that it is related to contacting the area of the beam.

Too bad I thought I had a good idea. 🥇🔨🔧:rolleyes:

It looks like the "exercise pole" has been replaced with a cat tree, which B&S will completely ignore, in favor of the couch, chairs, counters, kitchen table, and the box it came in.  Typical cats.  

Anybody have an idea what this is?  It looks like a new water dispenser, on a stand, maybe for the kitchen, so Kira doesn't have to go to the sunroom.  

And I don't know about the rest of you, but that refrigerator door is going to drive me INSANE!  Don't they have WD-40 in St Pete??  😣 

cathouse2.JPG

waterdispenser.JPG

• Like 4