Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

It's an ironing board, wrapped up so it wouldn't fall open during the move.
Or, possibly a new one and that's how the store sells them.

Ehhh, in the spirit of forum harmony, you could very well be right.  However... they already have an ironing board, and Kira prefers to use the hand steamer on her work clothes vs the board anyway.  Granted, since the move, and the subsequent lockdown, there's been no reason for her to break out her professional clothes - she can tele-work - TITS OUT! and it's a beautiful thing.  Hence maybe why that really IS the ironing board still wrapped up.  Let's hope St Pete stays on lockdown for a long time!  😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Excellent analysis my friend!  I envy you folks with superior equipment to mine (and sharper eyes than mine), and the ability to edit pics and videos.  Well met!  

They seem to acquire a lot of new household "toys" for being on such a supposed tight budget.  Several new kitchen gadgets, and Hairball should have cost them a precious ruble or two, those things aren't cheap, unless it was a gift from Dad and Mom.  Breakfast and Lunch are an added expense for food and litter.  Cat tree (fail), exercise pole (fail), smoothie maker (success).  Either they are expert money budgeters (my guess) or they are floating in credit card debt.  I seriously hope not the latter.  

In other news, Kira's butt just seems to keep getting better and better by the day.  Damn shame they couldn't get the 'exercise pole' to work.  Kira could've ROCKED that thing.  🤪 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Cat tree (fail), exercise pole (fail)

Not to worry.  I'm sure that the cats will be thrilled to play in the box that the cat tree came in.  And I predict they give the dance pole another go.

cat.png.6d7937f888680d5af15cd23478a009c7.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

il y a 59 minutes, disneykid a dit :

If the lockdown goes on til summer it would be very hot in the apartment they might not need  any clothes on 

Now that’s a thought!

Me, I must not be normal, I find them devilishly sexy when they're dressed in little shorts like Kira's right now.
I'm also thinking of an ironing board... but where's the steam engine?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

It looks like the "exercise pole" has been replaced with a cat tree, which B&S will completely ignore, in favor of the couch, chairs, counters, kitchen table, and the box it came in.  Typical cats.  

Anybody have an idea what this is?  It looks like a new water dispenser, on a stand, maybe for the kitchen, so Kira doesn't have to go to the sunroom.  

And I don't know about the rest of you, but that refrigerator door is going to drive me INSANE!  Don't they have WD-40 in St Pete??  😣 

cathouse2.JPG

waterdispenser.JPG

Cat now using stand, doing an impersonation of a tennis umpire at Kira walks back and

forth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1