Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

14 minutes ago, West_California said:

Hey Guys....Some birds are Crazy about Pizza Crust.......i don't know if its good or not....

Which birds are you talking about the feathered  ones or those two gorgeous ones sitting on the sofa

• Haha 3

Tonight was an active night!  Much extreme cleaning!  They even opened up the curtains and washed the windows.  In anticipation of... a first visit from Papa Nina!  He got his first tour of the new apartment, and seemed to approve.  Of course, he checked out all the faucets, the closet doors, the windows, the light switches, to see if there is something he can fix - all the things a father does.  Kira whipped up one of her famous culinary delights (mashed taters and what appears to be a chicken curry, and veggies), and toasted the event with a wine.  As you can see, like father/like daughter, they both shovel the yummy dinner into their gobs LOL (Kira eats very daintily).  Afterward it looks like Dad was telling Dad jokes to entertain them.  Later, he got to meet Breakfast and Lunch, up close.  So much more activity tonight after Dad leaves, but I'm out of room LOL.  4/11 was an interesting and action-packed night.  

papanina1.JPG

cheers.JPG

likefatherlikedaughter.JPG

dadjokes.JPG

breakfast.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/8/2020 at 4:56 AM, sturmchaser said:

Basically bc I live in the middle of nowhere, Virginia.  I have to drive half a mile down my driveway to get one-bar on my cell.  I get my TV from satellite.  My internet is run by hamsters.  Like I said, anything over 2 minutes I might as well forget it, unless I let it download overnight for 6 hours.  So, thanks again for the 2 min Kapitan clip.  🙂  

Have you considered this:

https://www.satelliteinternet.com/

• Like 1