Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

I would not like to have to pay the hairdresser. But Nina is indeed very beautiful, with this very short hair she reminds me a little of Jean Seberg ...
I think that at this level of work we do not say "hairdresser" but "hairstylist"! en Français, "capilliculteur" (lol)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

I would not like to have to pay the hairdresser. But Nina is indeed very beautiful, with this very short hair she reminds me a little of Jean Seberg ...
I think that at this level of work we do not say "hairdresser" but "hairstylist"! en Français, "capilliculteur" (lol)

I think the transition of titles has been fairly universal.  We have gone from Barber to Hairdresser to Stylist and the prices have gone up accordingly.  🙂

One thing about Nine.  I have watched her spend half and hour doing her makeup before she goes on an outing and I don't think she looks that different.  Maybe up close, or with better cameras, one could tell.  But right now, she doesn't need makeup at all to look good.

• Like 2

Glad to see the piano is healthy again and back in the apt!  I don't see why they couldn't set the piano up here, in front of the TV shelf.  There is plenty of walking space there even with it set up, and I doubt it would be higher than the bottom of the TV, although they rarely ever watch that TV.  It would be a lot better than keeping it leaning on its side in the corner, feeling neglected.  We could see them play from cam-4, but still quite far away, so a good excuse to add another cam in one the two locations I arrowed.  The drum set is probably in the best location it could possibly fit, but again, neither cams 3, 4, or 5 don't give us a good clear view.  Another excuse for another camera opposite of cam-4!  😁 

I consider all of the musical instruments (piano, drums, guitars, ukulele) as just as important as characters in this fascinating life story as Butch & Sundance, Breakfast & Lunch, and even Hairball are.  If that makes any sense 🥴   Kira just needs to get herself a SAXOPHONE next, so she can open the loggia windows and blast some soulful jazz across the St Pete nighttime.  How awesome would that be??  🎷 

piano.JPG

cameras.JPG

sax.JPG

Edited by sturmchaser
added pic
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, hs6127 said:

Kira warms up...  (04-14-2020  13:29)

Great clip, HS.  But she goes even further.  I KNEW she would make use of that bar!  This woman believes in fitness!  And it obviously pays off.  😉  

Dreamer indeed.  

bar1.JPG

bar2.JPG

• Like 5

So I noticed that VHTV has removed the "BUY WORN PANTIES" banner from their top frame.  Obviously not enough participants and/or buyers, so that concept failed.  Thank God for that - that's just nasty.  

But I got to thinking... and you know what happens when I start thinking... 

If N&K REALLY needed some extra frivolous spending rubles, they could probably auction off some of the 500+ stuffed ducks they have.  Only a small portion are shown below.  I mean, how many stuffed ducks/cats/bears/flamingos does a couple need?  I'm sure each one has absolute personal significance to one or the other, but dayum.  They needed five moving boxes to transfer them all.  Auction those ducks off at $20 American dollars each, and I guarantee they would be swimming in cash!  😆

Personally, I would send them a large amount of American dollars if I could get the shark pillow that Doe slept with so many years ago.  But that's just me.  

stuffed1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Glad to see the piano is healthy again and back in the apt!  I don't see why they couldn't set the piano up here, in front of the TV shelf.  There is plenty of walking space there even with it set up, and I doubt it would be higher than the bottom of the TV, although they rarely ever watch that TV.  It would be a lot better than keeping it leaning on its side in the corner, feeling neglected.  We could see them play from cam-4, but still quite far away, so a good excuse to add another cam in one the two locations I arrowed.  The drum set is probably in the best location it could possibly fit, but again, neither cams 3, 4, or 5 don't give us a good clear view.  Another excuse for another camera opposite of cam-4!  😁 

I consider all of the musical instruments (piano, drums, guitars, ukulele) as just as important as characters in this fascinating life story as Butch & Sundance, Breakfast & Lunch, and even Hairball are.  If that makes any sense 🥴   Kira just needs to get herself a SAXOPHONE next, so she can open the loggia windows and blast some soulful jazz across the St Pete nighttime.  How awesome would that be??  🎷 

piano.JPG  0

cameras.JPG  0

sax.JPG  0

I don’t know about you Sturm ,but I think all the cameras need sorting out ,particularly the bedroom and the hall one!