Nina & Kira (2020) Part #3

Sparkles

14 hours ago, hs6127 said:

And where is Kira going at this earlier hour after totally de-linting herself?  Back to work?  I hope not.

And yes, Kira confirmed to me that she was at work today.
But I believe that after she joined the musicians ...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

I know most of you prefer Kira before Nina. But I really have to say: Nina looks great in this picture. She has a great style, even when she changes it often.

I  don't think it is a matter of preferring one over the other.  They operate as a couple and would not be nearly as interesting without each other.

Nina has a way of attracting more attention through her behavior, while Kira does a lot of work and is totally devoted to Nina.  Because she is the quieter one of the couple, Kira gets more attention from the viewers.

I, for one, like both of them equally and don't play favorites.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

I  don't think it is a matter of preferring one over the other.  They operate as a couple and would not be nearly as interesting without each other.

Nina has a way of attracting more attention through her behavior, while Kira does a lot of work and is totally devoted to Nina.  Because she is the quieter one of the couple, Kira gets more attention from the viewers.

Very well said HS! By no means I try to pick sides. I appreciate them both. 

It was just for the balance in the forum I took some time complimenting Nina 😉 That, well, and she looks amazing i.m.h.o. in that picture 😁

• Like 4

4 hours ago, hs6127 said:

2 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Very well said HS! By no means I try to pick sides. I appreciate them both. 

It was just for the balance in the forum I took some time complimenting Nina 😉 That, well, and she looks amazing i.m.h.o. in that picture 😁

While it should be no secret to anyone that Kira is my girl, and I favor her nearly 90% of the time, I want to stress that I echo both of these above sentiments.  Nina has many more negatives than Kira, but when Nina shines, she REALLY shines.  It's most apparent when they work on a project together (including in the bedroom).  I HAVE posted positive things about Nina.  Honestly, I tried to imagine what each would be like on their own, without the other, and it just doesn't work (well, imagining Kira riding shotgun in my truck, that works out very well 😊).  In my mind, I think that, without each other, they would both be wandering through life, existing but feeling lost in the world, that one missing puzzle piece in their life.  Unfortunately for the sacrificial lamb, they did find each other, and the rest is history.  I guess most of my scorn of Nina stems from residual effects of my first exposure to them 5 years ago on RLC.  And that's not fair to Nina.  As newbie back then, I didn't understand the dynamics of the relationship and thought Nina was an overbearing cunt, and Kira was her slave.  After viewing them over the years, I've learned this is not the case.  Extrovert + Introvert is the best combination, because they can feed off of each other to succeed.  And that's one thing our girls have always done - succeed.  

Edited by sturmchaser
minor grammatical errors for clarification
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

While it should be no secret to anyone that Kira is my girl, and I favor her nearly 90% of the time, I want to stress that I echo both of these above sentiments.  Nina has many more negatives than Kira, but when Nina shines, she REALLY shines.  It's most apparent when they work on a project together (including in the bedroom).  I HAVE posted positive things about Nina.  Honestly, I tried to imagine what each would be like on their own, without the other, and it just doesn't work (well, imagining Kira riding shotgun in my truck, that works out very well 😊).  In my mind, I think that, without each other, they would both be wandering through life, existing but feeling lost in the world, that one missing puzzle piece in their life.  Unfortunately for the sacrificial lamb, they did find each other, and the rest is history.  I guess most of my scorn of Nina stems from residual effects of my first exposure to them 5 years ago on RLC.  And that's not fair to Nina.  As newbie back then, I didn't understand the dynamics of the relationship and thought Nina was an overbearing cunt, and Kira was her slave.  After viewing them over the years, I've learned this is not the case.  Extrovert + Introvert is the best combination, because they can feed off of each other to succeed.  And that's one thing our girls have always done - succeed.  

Lol yeah must admit that was always my view when i used to see them on RLC many years ago i thought she was a right stroppy cow and Kira often used to get very upset. But i haven't seen them really since i left RLC a few years ago, well booted out, twice to be precise but that's another story lol. They came to VH after i packed in VH so couldn't make any comment now.

54 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Hi Folks!  In the interest of Balance I thought I'd post this.  Another view of perfection.

Like many of our talented, art-educated members, I tried to find a Renaissance painting to do this pic justice.  Alas, I'm not as cultured as some of you, and this is the best I could come up with.  Obviously not a good replica, but whoever painted this was a man who understands me.  Redheads.  

venus.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Like many of our talented, art-educated members, I tried to find a Renaissance painting to do this pic justice.  Alas, I'm not as cultured as some of you, and this is the best I could come up with.  Obviously not a good replica, but whoever painted this was a man who understands me.  Redheads.  

venus.JPG  0

WWW.TATE.ORG.UK

Artwork page for ‘The Renaissance of Venus’, Walter Crane, 1877 Walter Crane spent his honeymoon in Italy in 1871. While he was there, he became interested in 15th-century Italian art. For this work, Crane was inspired by...

@sturmchaser You'd be crushed to know that Crane used a male model for this in order to keep his wife from getting pissed off at him.  Life is tough!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Like many of our talented, art-educated members, I tried to find a Renaissance painting to do this pic justice.  Alas, I'm not as cultured as some of you, and this is the best I could come up with.  Obviously not a good replica, but whoever painted this was a man who understands me.  Redheads.    0

WWW.UFFIZI.IT

Known as the “Birth of Venus”, the composition actually shows the goddess of love and beauty arriving on land, on the island of Cyprus, born of the sea spray and blown there by the winds, Zephyr and, perhaps, Aura.

• Like 2